Kettle Bell Routines

Options
Does anyone out there use a kettle bell DVD? I'm looking for some new ideas to mix things up!

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have Gin Miller's, it came free with my first kettlebell :). Also the Firm (it's okay but not my favorite) and Angie Miller's Kettlebell Bootcamp. It's probably my favorite - it's broken into several chapters and you can mix them up as you like. I also have Jillian Michaels' Shred it with Weights, but she doesn't tutor too well on proper technique - I'd wait until you're confident in your moves before trying that.

Hope this helps! :flowerforyou:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting on mine to arrive but check out this website she is great :bigsmile: http://www.myomytv.com
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY KETTLE BELL routine!!! I do it three times a week. I am not very coordinated and have a hard time following routines but the Kettle Bell routine I have from Kathy Smith is wonderful!!! I have my heart set on Kettleworx in the next month or so! I feel lost without it most of the time!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    tagging this for later!

I bought a set of kettlebells (5, 15, 25) a couple of weeks ago and it has a simple instructional dvd with it, but that's it.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Udallmom, I've been wanting to get that too! I'm already vested in Power 90 for now though. At least I worked my kettlebells into a lot of the strength training routines for that :bigsmile:
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    bump

I have been looking for a good as well
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I used Jillian Michael's Shred it with Weights where she uses kettlebells. It's a tough workout and I feel it afterwards. I don't have a kettlebell so I use a 15 lb free weight and get the same effect.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I started with 10 minute solution for kettlebell, then moved onto Amy Bento's Kettlebell. I found my favorite is a book, not a video, Lorna Kliedman's Bodyscuplting for Women, LOVE IT!
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I like Angie Miller's Kettlebell Bootcamp for total body workouts, but really like The Kettlebell Goddess Workout for it's variety. Lots of chapters, so you can pick cardio, lower body, upper body, etc. It's a different type of DVD, in that there is a pretty basic set, and no music, but I like the moves, and love the fact that the form is perfect. I think most of the workouts are 30 minutes or less, which I liked too!
  • tmommabee0228
    tmommabee0228 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doning the Jillian Michaels kettle bell workout for a week now and I LOVE IT. I have never done a workout routine like it. I feel it in my butt, back of my theighs and I sweat like never before. How do you mark it on the exercise tracker?