New, and with before/after pics from before MFP (75lb loss!)

Options
13»

Replies

• lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the others in saying that you have always been beautiful :smile: and with the success you've been having, you're even healthier and more energetic than ever before! I am amazed at your accomplishments! Way to go! :drinker:
    For your "jigglies" I was advised to increase my protein and fiber intake and stay away from bread (especially wheat), pasta and potatoes at least during the week. Yes, it's very tough at first and I was far from convinced it would help me... but it works!! Your skin "sticks" to you instead of staying flabby.

Good luck! You are very inspiring! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DaisyBayberry
    Options
    You are so adorable and you look fantastic! Great job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    you are incredibly cute, and so is the dog..
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am always surprised at how much younger folks look when they lose. You are adorable!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am always surprised at how much younger folks look when they lose. You are adorable!

Dang it!
  • jovie929
    jovie929 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks! As for the pics, I hosted them with photobucket, then copied the [IMG]code here and replaced the capital IMG with lowercase img. :)[/img]
  • jovie929
    jovie929 Posts: 20
    Options
    I totally agree with the others in saying that you have always been beautiful :smile: and with the success you've been having, you're even healthier and more energetic than ever before! I am amazed at your accomplishments! Way to go! :drinker:
    For your "jigglies" I was advised to increase my protein and fiber intake and stay away from bread (especially wheat), pasta and potatoes at least during the week. Yes, it's very tough at first and I was far from convinced it would help me... but it works!! Your skin "sticks" to you instead of staying flabby.

Good luck! You are very inspiring! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the advice! I was always a lazy child, lol, so I don't have any hidden muscle underneath, so I will definitely give that a try! I try doing ab work outs and tricep work outs (the areas that need the most work!) but I really never see any difference. Very discouraging!!
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Wow , what an accomplishment. You look amazing. What a difference.

Welcome to MFP
  • mayrajd
    mayrajd Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome could you give me some tips i started my diet a month ago today i started 235 and im now 216 my goal is 160. What did you do to maintain that weight loss and reach your previous goal
  • NJRizvi
    NJRizvi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look gorgeous! Congratulations, hard work paid off! :)
  • Quaneshia1983
    Options
    great job keep up the good work I hope I pass up my goal as well, it feels good when you go shopping and don't have to go to the plus size section. Keep up the good work.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great! You look really young now. --Not that you looked old before. :)
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow you look so amazing... great job , cant wait to reach my weight goal :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!