Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A New Way of Living

sdwright21
sdwright21 Posts: 11
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I'm back on here after 8 weeks or so off. Boy .. it is amazing the damage you can do in 8 weeks. Several months ago, I committed to being healthy to slim down for my wedding. I worked out every day and ate very healthy things. I achieved my goal weight and felt great on the big day.

But .. now I'm back to where I started and I hate the way I feel. Giving in to those cravings and the urges just isn't worth it .. especially if you do it every day like I was. :)

Now I'm planning to commit myself to just a healthy way of living. Regular workouts .. healthy snacks. I just started a new program that will have me running 3 miles in 2 months. And I really do enjoy those jogs .. it clears my mind.

I just feel better about life and myself when I practice healthy habits .. and now instead of doing it as a one-time deal .. I plan to make it my new life style.

Thanks for listening!

Replies

• I'm back on here after 8 weeks or so off. Boy .. it is amazing the damage you can do in 8 weeks. Several months ago, I committed to being healthy to slim down for my wedding. I worked out every day and ate very healthy things. I achieved my goal weight and felt great on the big day.

But .. now I'm back to where I started and I hate the way I feel. Giving in to those cravings and the urges just isn't worth it .. especially if you do it every day like I was. :)

Now I'm planning to commit myself to just a healthy way of living. Regular workouts .. healthy snacks. I just started a new program that will have me running 3 miles in 2 months. And I really do enjoy those jogs .. it clears my mind.

I just feel better about life and myself when I practice healthy habits .. and now instead of doing it as a one-time deal .. I plan to make it my new life style.

Thanks for listening!
This discussion has been closed.