Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tuna recipes? or any lunch recipes

I have been eating chicken and turkey mostly but I bought a couple cans on tuna. I made a tuna sandwich for lunch one day mixed with some dark green and purple lettuce- YUMMY! I also visited my dad's and he had this mix where you can make tuna burgers and that was pretty good. Any other suggestions with tuna? Also, for lunch I usually have turkey w/ lowfat cheese on multigrain bread with crackers and a veg. Any other easy suggestions?

Replies

• Tuna salad. Mix tuna with some light mayo, relish, pepper, and a bit of seasoning salt. You spread it over a pita, make a sandwich out of it, eat it on crackers, make a salad with it by adding more lettuce/veggies, or its good eating it as is.
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    I use dempsters pita (half - 110 calories) half can tuna (60 cal) 1 tbsp light mayo, green onion chopped up, and then I mix in half a cup of Prepackaged coleslaw veggies (no sauce on it)...very filling and I make two at a time for 2 lunches..
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    I buy a bag of mixed salad greens, add cucumber, red bell pepper, tomato, garbanzo beans and I add tuna to it (I buy the individual serving cans). I use a little bit of vinegrette dressing...perfect lunch!
  • misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Thanks everyone- seems liek I have toget some pita!
  • misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Wow thanks, thats a great site!