"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 8

Options

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Pinky, I ordered the ring!! I'm so excited to get it!!

I got the email notifications from Etsy! I'm SO excited too!! I'll get it in the mail tomorrow. :) Thank you SO SO much, I hope you love it.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired tonight!!! Actually I was this tired most of the week... I wonder if it's just because of TOM or what. I know that after last week's nice loss my calorie goal went from 1360 to 1270, also wondering if that has anything to do with it. I always try very hard to get my net just under or at goal (went slightly over a little this week) but that extra almost 100 calories might give me more energy.... any thoughts of changing it back? I know it may slow me down, but I'm in no rush to lose this last 15 anyway.

I guess my happy thoughts for today are just TGIF!!!! I have some friends that are going through some major stuff right now so I've been praying my heart out this week.. kinda stressful. That may be hurting my fatigue as well... who knows.

Going for my first eight mile run tomorrow... wish me luck!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Sorry about being MIA again this week.. :( ive had a crazy busy week. My hours have been all over hte place.. and Ive had to change my hours a couple days to help out. Tomorrow i have my first photo shoot with my niece.. :) Shes about due to have my great nephew and she wants maternity pictures.
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Well, ladies... I did my first eight mile training run today! Holy crap!!!!! I never thought I could run this far, but I did! I did have to stop after mile six and use the facilities at a local restaurant (main reason for me to run in town... easy bathroom access) but other than that I did it and I'm so happy with myself right now!

Had a snack and some water, going to hop in the shower and let hubby take me out for lunch/dinner/whatever! He's only home for the day so I would like to spend some time with him before he leaves again... so talk to you later!!!

I can't believe I actually did that!
  • h011yp0p
    h011yp0p Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey guys lost another pound today. So far I've just been dieting since I've been really busy but when I get some free time I wanna go walking and enjoy this weather :]
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well, ladies... I did my first eight mile training run today! Holy crap!!!!! I never thought I could run this far, but I did! I did have to stop after mile six and use the facilities at a local restaurant (main reason for me to run in town... easy bathroom access) but other than that I did it and I'm so happy with myself right now!

Had a snack and some water, going to hop in the shower and let hubby take me out for lunch/dinner/whatever! He's only home for the day so I would like to spend some time with him before he leaves again... so talk to you later!!!

I can't believe I actually did that!

GREAT job on your run!!!! You have every reason to be happy with yourself. :bigsmile: Have fun with your hubs!

Here's to a new week!!! :drinker: :happy:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hey guys lost another pound today. So far I've just been dieting since I've been really busy but when I get some free time I wanna go walking and enjoy this weather :]

Welcome and well done :D
    Looks like you are off to a great start.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Roadrunner, great job on the run!

April, have fun at your photo shoot. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

h011yp0p, WTG dropping another pound! Looks like you've definitely found a food routine that your body is happy with.

Hi bj!

So, happy Friday. I wish I could say I've been doing a good job this week, but I really can't. I haven't worked out since the 3rd and my food has been meh. I was WAY over today, and it is only my fault...I'd been craving fried chicken for the last couple weeks and hubby was a sweetheart and got KFC for us for lunch and I made sure to have small amounts of the sides, but I have no willpower over the biscuits. 2 biscuits, a leg, a breast, and small servings of mashed taters, mac 'n cheese, and slaw = 1200 calories. :noway: Oh well, it was yummy. And the last time I'd had fried chicken was...probably 6 months ago. So, it was a rare treat and I enjoyed it. Now, just have to get that workout ball rolling again.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Nikster wow 8 Miles!
    Pink- it's good to Enjoy yourself - glad you did 1200 Cals be damned
    Everyone i hope that you are all enjoying your weekend!
    I am inrotterdam today supporting my husband who is running his first marathon- nothing drives home the message of just how dat and out of shape you are as being in an elevator with 11 marathoners!! Oh well:-) working On it one day at à time!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    nikster, I think increasing the calories will actually HELP with the loss. You need to fuel your body in order for it to work efficiently. Great job on the eight-mile training run!

Pinky, you've been doing well all of this time, why NOT splurge? I do it every now and then, sometimes twice a week :laugh: I don't see it hindering my progress at all. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :happy:

Jen, good luck to your husband! I'm sure it'll be a very emotional experience when he crosses that finish line!

holly, congrats on the loss!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Since the weather is TOOOOOOOO beautiful to stay cooped up inside.. I'm going to do week 9, this evening. After I get home from doing my nieces Pregnancy pictures. :) I can't wait to see how they turn out. yay for SPRING weather.. :)
  • h011yp0p
    Options

Welcome and well done :D
    Looks like you are off to a great start.

thanks girl :] im trying lol
  • h011yp0p
    Options
    h011yp0p, WTG dropping another pound! Looks like you've definitely found a food routine that your body is happy with.

Thanks! Yah i think it's just glad there's no soda going in it for one xD
  • h011yp0p
    Options
    holly, congrats on the loss!

thanks cee! it's so exciting to get on the scale now lol
  • h011yp0p
    Options
    Since the weather is TOOOOOOOO beautiful to stay cooped up inside.. I'm going to do week 9, this evening. After I get home from doing my nieces Pregnancy pictures. :) I can't wait to see how they turn out. yay for SPRING weather.. :)

Hope you have fun! It's a beautiful day here..and really hot lol.
  • AprilVal
    Options

Hope you have fun! It's a beautiful day here..and really hot lol.

Thanks.. :) you too..
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options

Jen, good luck to your husband! I'm sure it'll be a very emotional experience when he crosses that finish line!

He did really well - not as well as he hoped but I think he did fabulously at 4:48- at the end when I finally met up with him I thought he would cry but when he hugged me he said - I am in so much pain! - he has had a beer,some water, eaten some protein and showered and doing much better now :-)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options

He did really well - not as well as he hoped but I think he did fabulously at 4:48- at the end when I finally met up with him I thought he would cry but when he hugged me he said - I am in so much pain! - he has had a beer,some water, eaten some protein and showered and doing much better now :-)
    For a first marathon, that sounds like a great time!!! Congrats to him!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    i have to edit pictures tonight.. i promised id get my niece a majority of them on facebook tonight.. so Ill get to week 9 as soon as im free.. worse case scenario.. tomorrow morning sometime..
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    So my knees were a little mad at me last night after my eight miles, but were fine today. I had a really great Sunday! It sure helped that we got a taste of the gorgeous weather to come.. it was 82 here today!! Probably in the 50's tomorrow, but still.. I'll take it! Had to sing/play in the band this morning at church (awesome) then lunch with my boys and hit the gym for a nice hour, then I had to get cleaned back up and sing at a different church this evening! What a blessing!!! I love singing so much.. it was really nice to be somewhere different, lots of friendly familiar faces, and some wonderful music!

Hope you all had a great weekend... back to the grind tomorrow, the kids aren't happy that spring break is over, but I am!!!!