Need some friends...

Options
Hey everyone -

I joined MFP a couple weeks back and have been using the food diary mostly. I'm not one to reach out to others about my weight loss and thought I would try something new...I could use a few friends on my page to help motivate and support me. Feels stupid to ask for friends, but I need every tool in my arsenal to lose weight. Send me a friend request if you are willing.

Thanks!

Trudger from Pittsburgh

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will love it here, it's a great place to be. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I sent you a friend request. We can help motivate each other.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Hey dont feel stupid...it is an awesome step to ask for 'help' and friends...I did the same thing when I was new!! Welcome!!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and the online community is really helpful and supporting here! Any questions or problems can usually be answered or resolved quickly by just asking!!! :)
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Look what happened....ask and you shall receive.

I'm going to friend you also.

Don't sit back and watch, participate with us!

Can't wait to keep track of your success!

:flowerforyou:
  • ecoPeep
    ecoPeep Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome to one of the most supportive groups on the web. This isn't your superficial group - it's good people with a common focus on improving our health and our lives.
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Everyone has to start somewhere and there is absolutly nothing wrong with asking for ppl to help you out ..We are all in this for the same reasons and support in my opinion is better than any diet or workout you will even do !!!! Welcome to MFP ...Now sit back relax , Stick your head between your legs and kiss your butt good-bye ( well I think that what we are trying to do here ):laugh: hahahaha
  • PeaceMe
    PeaceMe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new and in need of friends and motivation too!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am fairly new also and any extra motivation is helpful. Good luck to you all on this journey:)
  • Trudger
    Trudger Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Great to have so many motivated people all out for the same goal! I feel better already!

Trudging the road....

David