Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50 lbs lost, half way pics

Replies

• dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    :smile: Wow you look amazing...:happy:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Amazing results! You look mighty fine :happy: I'm sure you will be a knock-out at your sister's wedding! :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • swheeler86
    swheeler86 Posts: 31 Member
    You look amazing!
  • happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    You've got an incredible shape - - great job!!!!!!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    wow - you look amazing. you are such an inspiration to me! keep up the good work. :smile:
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    You look great! I just started on here, and love when ppl post like u have to help keep me motivated! Slow and steady, and don't settle ;) You deserve the best!
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Wow! It looks like u lost way more than just the 50 lbs looking good healthy and happy
  • mexangel
    mexangel Posts: 2
    congratulations you look really good. I hate being the heavy one of my friends too... now I am about their same weight. It feels good not to be the "chubby one"
  • amazing result! you look amazing!!!
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    OUtstanding job!!!Keep up the good work!!
  • You look really great I lost 60pds and only have 46pds left to lose before June. So keep up the good work and you look amazing. Even I don't hit my 46pd goal I will keep going until I get there.
  • kksn
    kksn Posts: 122 Member
    You look so great! Super cute! Keep up the excellent work and you'll get to where you want to be! :smile:
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Wow you look awsome! Keep it up!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    You look great! So youthful!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    well done you!! You look amazing!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    You have a great shape! Great work.
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! CONGRATS!!!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    What a wonderful loss...Good for you!

2639362.png
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Awesome job!!! You look great!
  • great work, keep it up :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!