Post Here If You Are VEGAN and have a Public Diary!

Options
pahughes
pahughes Posts: 10 Member
I have just joined this site, and I would love to see how other fellow vegans manage their weight! I've been up and down since becoming a vegan a year ago, and I want to go down and stay there weight-wise. Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and my food diary is public, but I've been VERY bad about tracking for the past month. I'm trying to get back on the wagon, though. Feel free to add me if you'd like to check in. I also don't mind checking out what others are doing as well, for inspiration.

Kudos to you for your first year! I'm at just over a year, myself (January 2010). :flowerforyou:
  • ChelseyGray
    Options
    I'm vegetarian, does that count?
  • sam88keys
    sam88keys Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and have my diary open to friends. You're welcome to add me :-)
  • pahughes
    pahughes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, it certainly counts if you're vegetarian! Thanks for the post.:smooched:
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Howdy.
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a dairy-free vegetarian. I do eat eggs but everything else in my diary is vegan-friendly. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • kayakawaii
    Options
    i'm vegan and mine is public!
    but just a warning, i tend to eat the same things over and over again haha
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Mine's not public but I'd love to have more vegan friends to share recipes and support with, I share my diary with friends. But I'll warn you I'm not a really health eater, I must admit. But I'm getting better. Anyone who would like some vegan support, please friend me! Mention you are vegan/veg please.

-Jeanie
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan but I'm new to this...how do I know if my food diary is public or not?!?! I'd love to have more friends and support!