Is there any inexpensive way to get ahold of P90X? +

Options
Hi all! I am very VERY interested in obtaining P90X as I REALLY want to try it! I am looking at amazon and such and $60-70 still seems really expensive! Is there any way to get it cheaper?
Thanks so much! :)

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Not legitimately.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Not legitimately.

Or legally.
    Also, you could see if a friend has it then borrow.
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not legitimately.
    hahaha
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Red01angel-no offense but -Ok, I have to say that those who would NEVER consider stealing , say, a dvd at a store, or anything from a store, seem to be okay with bootlegging copies of various items. Please re think suggesting ripping off Tony Horton/Carl , the CEO from Beachbody.
    I'd say- save up for it, get it legitimately- if you get it that way, you get a 30 day warranty and beachbody now will give an extra work out if you order it legally, and you will get ALL of the items , not just the dvd's.
  • Jbluver
    Jbluver Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! My craiglist area doesn't have them any cheaper, same with eBay. Maybe I can see if I can borrow them from a friend, I don't want to illegally burn them though. Thanks so much! :)
  • merzback
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! My craiglist area doesn't have them any cheaper, same with eBay. Maybe I can see if I can borrow them from a friend, I don't want to illegally burn them though. Thanks so much! :)

Maybe borrow a copy from someone to see if you like it. I know it's not cheap but it comes with a lot ! :)
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Try your local library mine either has it available or can be ordered in from the network of libraries that they're a part of.
  • Jbluver
    Options

Maybe borrow a copy from someone to see if you like it. I know it's not cheap but it comes with a lot ! :)

Ok, that's a great idea! I tried the kickboxing one a couple weeks ago and was in love with it! While I am saving up, what are some good exercises to do to prepare my body for it?
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Check out your local Library or QVC you usually get more for you price and most of the time they have easy pay with no intrest and if you don't like it just send it back
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Not legitimately.

:devil: :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I would suggest borrowing from a friend or something. Don't buy from Ebay

Just a quick read in case someone is looking into buying from Ebay or some other site.

http://carldaikeler.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-will-they-learn-piracy-doesnt-pay.html
  • Jbluver
    Options

Just a quick read in case someone is looking into buying from Ebay or some other site.

http://carldaikeler.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-will-they-learn-piracy-doesnt-pay.html

Yeah, that's what I was worried about. Generally I avoid Amazon/eBay etc. thanks for the link! :)
  • Jbluver
    Options
    Try your local library mine either has it available or can be ordered in from the network of libraries that they're a part of.

That's a great idea, thanks so much for recc'ing it! I just called and none of my area libraries have it. Thanks though!
  • merzback
    Options

Well P90X is copyrighted- so are you okay with stealing it? Just wondering?
  • merzback
    Options
    Carl D from Beachbody just was awarded over 2 million dollars by a company that was trying to bootleg P90X and sell it on Ebay. They are in the process of trying to get these products back so they can burn them. They are NOT authentic.
  • Jbluver
    Options
    Hi all! I am very VERY interested in obtaining P90X as I REALLY want to try it! I am looking at amazon and such and $60-70 still seems really expensive! Is there any way to get it cheaper?
    Thanks so much! :)

Thanks for your help, but I meant legally. I guess I should've put that in my original post, but I assumed it was understood.
  • Jbluver
    Options
    I just ordered Supreme 90 Day workout. It's very much like P90X and focuses on muscle confusion also, but it's but cheaper. I paid $25 with shipping. It comes with 10 DVD workouts, workout calendars, nutrition guides. And the testimonials are much like those from P90X.

Hi! Oh, awesome, I will definitely look into this! where did you order it from? thanks!
  • Jbluver
    Options
    Carl D from Beachbody just was awarded over 2 million dollars by a company that was trying to bootleg P90X and sell it on Ebay. They are in the process of trying to get these products back so they can burn them. They are NOT authentic.

Oh, gosh, that's not good. So my best bet would be to avoid Craigslist/eBay etc and order from BeachBody? Thanks so much for all your help, I really appreciate it!
  • dallasleo
    Options
    I suggest ordering it from beachbody.com. They have an installment plan.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options

I didn't read the article but just wanted to mention that it IS legal to buy the DVDs on Ebay if they are the original and not burned copies.