My battle with cancer

Options
www.kathyyang.com

What God has done for me. Please read, it's a maricle.

My second chance. This is why I am on MFP, taking this journey.

Replies

• GaoLee
    GaoLee Posts: 65
    Options
    www.kathyyang.com

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    www.kathyyang.com

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: What a wonderful miracle....how awesome Kathy!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

So glad you shared it with us...yes, doctors DO have a tough time
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This is a very encouraging place to be.

I will praise God for your healing-you are very strong!
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite verses ~ one that I have claimed more than once is "with man, it is impossible, but with God, all things are possible". Kathy, we have you hemmed front, back and on all sides in prayer and stand with you praising Him for once again proving that our God IS an awesome God :happy:

We call my husband "miracle boy" with very good reason. When he was 22, he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. After a year in remission, the cancer returned and metastisized into his left hip, upper bowels, stomach and lower left lung. At that time, they gave him a 10% chance of surviving 6 months.......but God wasn't through with him yet. He always said that it wasn't his time to go and fought back with everything he had. He celebrated his 53rd. birthday last week and has been cancer-free for the past 30 years :happy:

As I had mentioned in my profile, I to am a long-term cancer survivor so I KNOW that it can be beat.

We're standing with you and have you in prayer, my sister!
  • nannascot
    nannascot Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this with us, you have been truly blessed. You will surely conquer this next hurdle, especially with all the help from MFP. :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Reading your website, this is more than a second chance! MY HEAVENS! You have been through so much! You're doing great! Just hang in there & you'll achieve your goals.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story. We are glad to have you with us.
  • GaoLee
    GaoLee Posts: 65
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to read the site.

Yes indeed our God is Great.