Fastest Way To Burn Fat?

Options
There are many ways to burn fat and many people try so hard only

to gain their weight back again.

In your experience, what is the fastest fat burning method that works?

I would like to know what you think.

Replies

• Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Well the most efficient exercise I have found that gets my heart rate going which results in my most calories burned for the least amount of time is spinning, super sets, or intervals.

These exercises burns the most calories for me.
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, and more cardio! I ride a stationary bike for 60 mins a day. I took me almost a year to work up to that, but it hasn't failed me yet!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and Strength Training
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Cardio that gets your heart rate into the "Fat burning zone". If you are really serious about it...getting a heart rate monitor will be the best investment you ever make.
    Hiit training (like above) is a wonderful way to get your metabolism revved up. It's a series of high intensity workouts with rest periods. For example, in TurboFire we have Hiit 15, 20 and 25...those numbers are the length in minutes of the program. So, in the Hiit 15 it's a 15 minute program that consists of a cardio routine at your highest output possible for 1 minute, then 1 minute rest, then repeat. It ends up being a total of 9 minutes total workout time...but it revs the metabolism and your heart rate up for the whole day. IT's really awesome! A lot of new workout programs are starting to incorporate this type of training into their programs because of the amazing results it gets.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Keeping your heart rate between 55-70% of your maximum heart rate causes your body to use fat as it's main source of fuel. When your heart is in this range, you're burning fat.

Additionally, increasing your LBM (lean body mass) through strength training will turn your body into a more efficient fat-burning machine. You'll have more muscle to consume fat while you're working out.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Work the back! Its a major fat burner....weight training is the best way to lower body fat%
    Not doing the right cardio will burn muscle, u might be losing weight but body fat wont be on point ...