MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
:heart: MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS :heart:
FOCUSING ON ONE WEEK AT A TIME, WHEN THE BIG PICTURE SEEMS TOO OVERWHELMING.......

FOR THE WEEK OF: April 10 to April 16, 2011

BUT…… Make your week the week that works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!
You choose what one/or more things you want to work on this week. Don't set them tooo high or unreachable, but something you need to work on.

:love:Motivation for Weight Loss:love:

M -make short term goals
O -out with the negative thoughts
T -think of why you want it
I -imagine how you will feel
V -visualize the future you
A -acknowledge your successes
T -treat yourself with respect
I -investigate new ideas and foods
O -observe your healthy lifestyle
N -never give up and never give in

I'M MOTIVATED & LOSING AGAIN AND SO ARE THE OTHERS WHO PARTICIPATED! WHY NOT JOIN US??

:flowerforyou: Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week? :flowerforyou:

Thank you and you may friend me if you like, but please include a message in your friend request.

:tongue: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! :tongue:

Last Week’s Link:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/207758-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i want to join. i am off track lately boo
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Week 8 for me: My goal this week is to exercise 130 minutes & stay under calories 6/7 days.
    I still wanna lose 2 pounds this week. Spring is coming!!

:glasses: I Had a great week this past week and am hoping for another one!!:glasses:

Week 7 Goal 100 min & stay under calories & I did 165 min, was under 6/7 days (lost 3 lbs)
    Week 6 Goal Stay within calories/Light Exercise & I did 5/5 days under & began Light Exercise (lost 1.4 lbs)
    Week 5 Goal 120 min & I did 65/120 CHANGED TO Stay under Calories & I did 6/7 days (.4 gain due to injury)
    Week 4 Goal 120 min & I did 130 (lost 1.8 lbs)
    Week 3 Goal120 min & I did 140 (lost 1.4 lbs)
    Week 2 Goal 100 min & I did 135 (lost 2.2 lbs)
    Week 1 Goal 100 min & I did 120 (lost 3 lbs

:drinker: Good Luck to ALL!!!! :drinker:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    i want to join. i am off track lately boo

FANTASTIC HEALTHY & WELCOME TO A RALLY GREAT GROUP OF SUPPORTERS!! :flowerforyou:

We are finding that taking it one week at a time is working better for us. We can keep the same goals, up them or change them alltogether!! But we can look at a smaller picture for a smaller us!!

Good Luck!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I had so much sodium this week...didn't show a loss so i am going way strick this week and walking alot out side cause it's great and will hopefully lose the water weight and actual weight so hopefully atleast 2 lbs down and walking every day is my goal.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dee,

My goal for this week is to track all food & water everyday to start.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I missed last weeks challenge and i can tell I was missing this group all week long. this week... which is another crazy week for me.... I want to exercise 6/7 days a week for a total of at least 240 mins.

For a NS goal I want to get my "tupperware" cabinet straightened out. Have been letting my family put away dishes and it is a riggin mess!!!

Will see you all throughout the week !!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another week. I think this is week 8 for me... I wish I'd kept track of my goals as well as you have been Miss Dee :smile: But I know I did really well last week.

This week's goal I'm hoping for a good lose this week, my plan track everything (hopefully this will help keep my snacking under control). Anything I eat goes in the diary. I'm hoping to keep under my calorie intake at my given level.

Good luck all. Together we CAN do this!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You know of course I'm in this week too :)
    I promise myself to take one day off from exercise because I can feel that my body needs a break after somewhere around 2+ weeks of exercising every day.
    I think I have myself conditioned to have at least 9 glasses of H2O a day so I'll keep up with that.
    Lose at least 1lb and stationary bike at least 100 miles.
    Good Luck everyone!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I missed last weeks challenge and i can tell I was missing this group all week long. this week... which is another crazy week for me.... I want to exercise 6/7 days a week for a total of at least 240 mins.

For a NS goal I want to get my "tupperware" cabinet straightened out. Have been letting my family put away dishes and it is a riggin mess!!!

Laura
    are you the one that started a second job? I couldn't remember who that was. Good Luck this week!!
    i TOOO HAVE SOME NS GOALS OF SPRING CLEANING OUT CUPBOARDS ! WE WILL SEE. I did good today! :-)
  • missdeehere
    Options
    MAK I track my weight daily, as well as if I made my daily goals. So it is easy. I am QUEEN OF COPY & PASTE!! LOL Good Luck this week!! WE CAN DO IT!!

Beth
    I am IMPRESSED how you started getting your water in. I remember u asking advice on that one. Very proud of you!! And execise???? You are a Rock Star!! Have a GREAT week!!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    In again this week goal average 750 calorie deficit, with 250 mins of exercise this week.
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I was not on much this past week. Have been very busy. I am in for 420 minutes of exercise this week. Good luck everyone and great job so far!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options

Laura
    are you the one that started a second job? I couldn't remember who that was. Good Luck this week!!
    i TOOO HAVE SOME NS GOALS OF SPRING CLEANING OUT CUPBOARDS ! WE WILL SEE. I did good today! :-)
    Yes I started the second job. Its not bad just trying to get life straightened out. Have lost weight though. As of Friday I was at 167.... am hoping to be down a total of 10 this month to my original goal of 160
  • Believe4
    Believe4 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am in for this week. My week is Saturday through Friday. I weigh on Saturday mornings and weekends seem to be the time to get focused. My exercise goal is 100 mins and logging in everyday.
    It really helps to know that this group is out there. Miss Dee I love your motivation and support. Knowing you are out there makes me accountable to getting back online and logging in. The weekly goal is a great managable time frame. Here is to a good week!!!:drinker:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Last week was a bad bad bad bad week. LOL Didn't even come close to my goal but that's okay. I'm hitting the reset button and it's going to be great!

This week - BE GOOD AND REACH MY GOAL ON TIME!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I've missed you Ang!

Welcome to the new faces and welcome back to the "regulars"!!!

I've been ill all night so I am working on a major lack of sleep and my tummy is really hurting. I finally caught the bug my daughter, mother, and sister had this week.

Goals:
    Exercise 175 minutes
    Lose 2 pounds
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :drinker: NEW WEEK CHALLENGE LINK :drinker:
  • swimgirl1006
    swimgirl1006 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I fell a bit short of my exercise goal last week I completed about 90/120 minutes. My goal this week is to not let last weeks setback derail me. This week is going to be incredibly tough for me at school and so, my other goal is to honestly log in EVERYTHING I eat and stay aware of what I am putting in my body because when I get stressed out I rifle through my kitchen cabinets and I really don't want to sabotage myself like I have in the past. Good luck with your goals everyone, and please know how much you all inspire me.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Swimgirl, the nice thing about this place is that you always have another chance!! Good Luck this week!

Just wanted to share this thread. Good info on why we aren't losing what the database said we should lose.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/213585-don-t-understand-mfp-predictions?page=1#posts-2818140

check it out!
  • alana1966
    alana1966 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm brand new here and just joined yesterday. I have a 14-pound weight loss goal and would like to achieve that in a few months, or at least as much of it as possible. I'm in with the one week challenges - looking forward to motivation from all of you!!:happy: