Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh there go my calories!

Options
I was doing really well today, I went to the gym between shifts at work, felt absolutely GREAT, then, I got home this evening, had dinner, then got an attack of the nibbles :grumble:
I just ate 100g of walnut cake - taking me 200 calories OVER my allowance!:noway: :grumble:
I'm absolutely shattered, what with doing extra hours at work, working out at the gym for an hour and the fact that my time of the month is due - I just feel like going to bed and just f orgetting all about it today :yawn:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well today, I went to the gym between shifts at work, felt absolutely GREAT, then, I got home this evening, had dinner, then got an attack of the nibbles :grumble:
    I just ate 100g of walnut cake - taking me 200 calories OVER my allowance!:noway: :grumble:
    I'm absolutely shattered, what with doing extra hours at work, working out at the gym for an hour and the fact that my time of the month is due - I just feel like going to bed and just f orgetting all about it today :yawn:
  • angenleo
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. We all have those days. Dont worry.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself that it's okay. You don't do this everyday- tomorrow won't be this way and write it off! Go to bed having positive thoughts about tomorrow. Don't let that cake get between you and your goal:wink:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    its SO hard around the TOM, i struggle every time, you did SO well today, dont feel bad about it :flowerforyou:

if you hadnt done all that exercise it would have been a lot worse :blushing:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    True that! It is a struggle to stay within my calories balance when it is my TOM (like now!) I seriously want to eat everything. :frown:

Tonight I'm going to try jogging at the park. My goal is 2 times around the track. Wish me luck!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I would not worry. Just get back on track. This is a life changing experience so things like over eating calories are going to happen. The good thing is you are aware of it. That is a great step.

Enjoy your day. Enjoy your Life.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encourtaging words, I'm going to go to bed, read a good book and wake up refreshed, I agreed with my trainer that I would go to the gym 3 times a week, but I think, as TOM got the better of me today, I'm gonna go an extra day this week - to make up for it :flowerforyou:

Good luck Mishy - have a jog for me, I can't remember the last time I managed a good power walk, let alone a jog! :laugh: