So excited!

Options
This month I really worked hard at sticking to my calorie goals and exercising regularly.

In just a little over a month I have lost 10lbs on top of what I had lost earlier with MFP. I am feeling great!

Yesterday, I decided to give drinking more water a chance and had my full 8 cups. It totally worked! The scale was down by at least four more pounds today! (I don't even know for sure how much I really weighed, because the scale gave me quite a few numbers all in the 210s.)

I'm starting to really get used to the changes I am making with MFP and I think this is just the beginning for me. I can't wait to see the inches coming off... so far my pants are getting loose, but dropping a size is still not looking possible yet. I know that if I keep this up, I will be in my size 16 in no time. 200s... here I come! :happy: :happy: :happy:

The 210s were a huge milestone b/c it is really the smallest I can remember being in my adult life. I've lost 52lbs total since high school. I can't wait to move right out of the 210s and be the smallest I have been since probably middle school! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DjBliss05
    Options
    This month I really worked hard at sticking to my calorie goals and exercising regularly.

In just a little over a month I have lost 10lbs on top of what I had lost earlier with MFP. I am feeling great!

Yesterday, I decided to give drinking more water a chance and had my full 8 cups. It totally worked! The scale was down by at least four more pounds today! (I don't even know for sure how much I really weighed, because the scale gave me quite a few numbers all in the 210s.)

I'm starting to really get used to the changes I am making with MFP and I think this is just the beginning for me. I can't wait to see the inches coming off... so far my pants are getting loose, but dropping a size is still not looking possible yet. I know that if I keep this up, I will be in my size 16 in no time. 200s... here I come! :happy: :happy: :happy:

The 210s were a huge milestone b/c it is really the smallest I can remember being in my adult life. I've lost 52lbs total since high school. I can't wait to move right out of the 210s and be the smallest I have been since probably middle school! :flowerforyou:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Congrats! I am super excited for you. Sounds like you're definitely on the right track, so keep it up!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Keep it up and you'll be out of the 210's in no time!! We'll be anxiously awaiting the news:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!

keep it up!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Keep it up.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,914 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. Keep up the good work! Your enthusiasm is contagious!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!