Where are you from/do you live??

Options
2»

Replies

• BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Toronto, Canada but living on the Isle of Wight in the UK.
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm from Philly (and VERY proud of it!) but I have been living here in London, England for the past five years. When I first got here I could not get over how they pronounce some words (herb, aluminium, vitamin) but now they all sound normal to me - guess that, along with my English husband, means I am an honorary Brit now!
    E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!! Hahaha! My hubby is a Brit too, but he chose to live here in US.
  • Gabby215
    Gabby215 Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm from Philly (and VERY proud of it!) but I have been living here in London, England for the past five years. When I first got here I could not get over how they pronounce some words (herb, aluminium, vitamin) but now they all sound normal to me - guess that, along with my English husband, means I am an honorary Brit now!
    E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!! Hahaha! My hubby is a Brit too, but he chose to live here in US.

I met my hubby when he was working and living in the US and now he misses living there. And he loves American sports and he was already an Eagles fan when I met him so, you know, I HAD to marry him lol ;)
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    So Cal for me too
  • amandatechie
    Options
    I am in Missouri, springfield to be exact. I have never been to hawaii, but have heard wonderful things. I am on day 4 and am doing well so far. I am burning more calories than I am consuming and have not missed a day of exercise and smaller food portions yet. What about you? What day are you on and how are you doing so far?
  • photogurl
    photogurl Posts: 19
    Options
    In the heart of the U.S here, Wichita, Kansas! lol... I was born and raised 30 minutes south of here tho, in Wellington, Kansas. I decided that the small town wasn't for me tho so at 21 I bailed and never looked back... I have lived in a lot of places in Kansas and 3 places in Missouri, but I still ended up back here in Wichita, so it is home, time to settle down. :)
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Connecticut
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Born in Columbia,South Carolina; raised in Layton, Utah; moved to Phoenix, Arizona; currently in Bellevue, Nebraska; soon I'll be in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
  • lillypimprock
    Options
    I am in Missouri, springfield to be exact. I have never been to hawaii, but have heard wonderful things. I am on day 4 and am doing well so far. I am burning more calories than I am consuming and have not missed a day of exercise and smaller food portions yet. What about you? What day are you on and how are you doing so far?

There are some wonderful things here in Hawaii but some things are a bit too pricey. Always have the outdoors to rely on and typically warm weather - even when it rains.

Today I am on day 5. I am just needing to track what I'm doing at this point to see what I can cut out or cut back. I like to go out for drinks quite often and I know that is what makes it hard for me to stay the size I'd like to be. I don't own a scale, but I think if I track everything well I should see results in a couple weeks. I know I need to start walking and riding my bike more and sitting on my *kitten* less.

Cheers!