No more 300lbs..

Options
It's been about 3 weeks and the scale has not went back up.. I feel so good right now.. I don't ever wanna put myself and my ody through that again... Thanks to MFP and my loving wife i'm on the road to sucess..

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Well done in making a decision to change your mind-set and life quality! I'm sure you'll find this site a great help, and the members alright too :tongue:

Good luck!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Nice job!:smile:
  • crazypenrod1508
    crazypenrod1508 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats man. I just went under the 300lbs mark too. It feels good.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I went from 312 to 288 since december too :) I love being out of those dreaded 3's I'm looking forward to the 1's now.
  • jamievolner
    Options
    Good for you!! I used to weigh 285 and lost weight and kept it off for 7 years (went down to 145) so you can do it! I am here now because I have Fibromyalgia and have gained 40 pds back so needed some help in getting back on track before it gets out of hand. You go go GO! (((Hugs)))
  • DizsJourney
    DizsJourney Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's a great feeling when you know that number on the scale will never start with a 3 again! keep up the good work!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good job!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    jane
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well done, your commitment will reap well deserved rewards :)
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well done, your commitment will reap well deserved rewards :)
  • obifatkanobi
    Options
    Way to go. Your on the right track, and soon, your going to be feeling like a new person.
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    One word....................AWESOME!!!!!
  • Krazybob613
    Options
    That is terrific! Keep up the good work! Do not get discouraged if you seem to hit a plateau after the first 10 or 15 pounds, you are still getting adjusted to the process of portion control and exercise, but the more I exercise the better I feel whether the scale shows it or not and that ( feeling good) is what is keeping me focused and making the extra effort to choose the foods which will help me continue to make progress, I just logged over 500 cal in exercise and it is time for a reward - my choice is ice cream! I only let myself have it when I have over 400 cal of exercise AND am enough below plan that the ice cream will not put me over for the day more than 50% of the difference between my base target and my adjusted target after exercise. That is a personal choice which works for me and gives me the extra incentive to put the extra into my workout today. Each day i find it actually easier to increase my calorie burn during my exercise period! So do not forget to give yourself a reward for achieving your small intermediate "step" goals, just make sure that the reward is smaller than the gain in terms of calories!
  • Truetothefullest
    Options
    I wanna say THANK YOU!! to everyone for your warming comments.. It's still some nice ppl out there...
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    I am so proud of you and your wife for supporting you!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That's excellent news!! Keep up the great work!
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Awesome man I just recently did that myself keep working hard
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are T double-E double-R double-I double-F double-I double-CCC :o) :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!