HELP!

Options
Hello dieters! Quick question, I've been on this site for a few days now and am managing to eat a lot less than i used to eat but always have a couple of hundred calories left when I close the food diary for the day. Does this matter? Or should I try and eat the recomended 1570 calories the site has provided me with?

Replies

• mememe84
    mememe84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i find it helps if you eat at least the calories that the site has suggested x
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I'll never understand HOW that happens...but yes I would eat was is rec and make sure you are getting enough cals
    I would add in some nuts, pb or protein shake if u are having a tough time

Good luck
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

and I actually found I needed to eat MORE than rec..I had 2 small toddlers and was busy chasing them around all day
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    never go under 1200 cals net! your body needs at least that much to not go in to starvation mode.... most of us for get that the #Cals number is really a GOAL to get to.............. to keep healthy........

just my thoughts.

good luck
  • mememe84
    mememe84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

and I actually found I needed to eat MORE than rec..I had 2 small toddlers and was busy chasing them around all day

me to but one baby who recently started crawling
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Lee is right. Below 1200 is a no no.
  • polkadotty88
    polkadotty88 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, really appreciate the help! And never knew about the 1200 cals thing, ill make sure i always eat more than that! xxx