My weight loss journey

Options
I have 3 children and I've always struggled with trying to lose the baby weight. After my 3rd I decided that I needed to make a change. That's when I started with Beachbody's products. From P90X, Insanity, Brazil Butt Lift, P90X+, Turbo Fire, RevAbs and ChaLEAN Extreme, they have all got me to where I am now.

Not sure how big they are so I'm sorry if they are big.
I haven't posted a pic in a long time so hopefully this works

Before 11/09
DSC02763.jpg

After
DSC_7216.jpg
DSC_7468.jpg
DSC_7370.jpg
DSC_7445.jpg
DSC_7557.jpg
My babies and I
DSC_7750.jpg

Replies

• Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic. Your before pic looks good and you look great now. Way to go. Nice to see someone so dedicated into getting into shape. Way to Go. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's really amazing! You look great !
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! I love the pics of you and your kiddies....so precious!
  • rainbow_dawn1990
    Options
    Wow angel great transformation you look amazing AWSOME job :):wink:
  • aleft
    aleft Posts: 6
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiratioN!
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Angel! you're a hottie!! lol thanks for posting!
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    Omg awesome!!! I love it u did a fantastic job! Def motivates me:)))))
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Options
    Such a huge inpiration:) Congrats
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You know!!!!! We spoke yesterday. But to reiterate! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I can't wait to get to my goal and look like this.
  • slp2112
    slp2112 Posts: 107
    Options
    REALLY impressive. I'm so so amazed at all the hard work you've put in. And with three kids?! A true inspiration, really.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
  • Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    WICKED job A!!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    Your before pictures show that you are beautiful and the after represents the hard work. Nice transformation. Great Job!
  • Angel1029
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    YOU>>>>>should be a fitness model and I'm not joking!!! WOW, besides looking freakin awesome you are beautiful!! I suppose you can sing too???? ahhhh life is just not fair! Just kidding, you have worked so hard and you ought to be SUPER proud. Also you are setting a great example for those little cuties!!! Tell your husband I said he is blessed!:wink:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow...u look fabulous...WTG!!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And you have a beautiful family, too! Way to go...thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Angel1029
    Options
    YOU>>>>>should be a fitness model and I'm not joking!!! WOW, besides looking freakin awesome you are beautiful!! I suppose you can sing too???? ahhhh life is just not fair! Just kidding, you have worked so hard and you ought to be SUPER proud. Also you are setting a great example for those little cuties!!! Tell your husband I said he is blessed!:wink:

Thank you so much for the complement! I've always wanted to get into fitness modeling, I still have a little bit more toning and building and then I will be where I want to be.
    I sing really good in the shower! LOL!
    Thank you again!
  • Angel1029
    Options
    Thank you again everyone!!! It really means a lot!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness.. just WOW. You look fantastic. I want to be where you are! Can't wait for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!