35 pounds down, with pictures of course.

beethedreamer
beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I've really been needing some motivation since I don't really see much of a difference when looking in the mirror. I know the weight is gone when I see the scale, but not when I actually look at myself. My journey has been up and down, with my highest weight at 220 and lowest at about 160. I weigh about 185 right now, so down 35 pounds.

these pictures are both from my highest weight of 220, both during my senior year of high school:
before.jpg

the next three are at my current weight, give or take a few pounds:
Snapshot_20101030_1.jpg
020.jpg
prettyskirt.jpg

I have issues with binge eating, but the times when I actually consume more than I should are fewer now. Seeing everyone's successes on this site give me hope that I will get past this :)

Thanks for looking :D

Replies

• Great job, girl! Keep it up,

Looking good!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    You're doing fabulous!! An inspiration for many! Keep rocking, lady!
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    AWESOME JOB!! you look great!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Wow!! Amazing!! Great job!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    You look great! So much healthier and happier! Keep rockin!! :flowerforyou:
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427 Member
    very cool! you look fab!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Congrats. Very inspiring!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Except for that screwed up face pic (?!tease!) you look great, smiles all around!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    You look amazing! You can really see the weight loss in your face. Keep up the amazing work. You can do this! WE can do this! We're all rooting for you!
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    OMG... You look INCREDIBLE! ! ! It is hard work and you are clearly focused on your goals. Great work!
  • First off, you LOOK AMAZING! You're doing an AWESOME job! Keep going strong and I know you'll reach the goals you've set for yourself! :)

I completely understanding having a binge eating problem. I have the same issue and it's part of who I am, but you're exactly right...these days doing that is becoming far and few....this site is a blessing from God...and I'm glad you got to share your success pics for all us to be inspired by! :)
  • " I don't really see much of a difference " ?! Oh believe me there is a difference! You look fantastic. Keep up the great work!
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Binge eating can be tough to fight. I gained most of my weight in middle school binge eating after school. Sometimes all I want to do is eat, but I just remember my goals and stay strong. You look wonderful, just keep your focus.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    great job
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    WOW! You look amazing. SMILE!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    thanks everyone :) I see a difference when I compare pictures, it's just looking in a mirror that I don't see a difference.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    You look great!! I like your haircut in the middle picture, too! Good luck with the binge eating - it's not easy to overcome, but SO worth all of the hard work! Trust me, I've been there.
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Gorgeous!!! You look amazing, way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    You do look AWESOME!!! An inspiration for us all!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!