any help?

Options
Hi I just joined today. I've been working on losing weight pretty much my entire life but I'm just getting back into it again after falling off the wagon once again. I do really good getting to my before husband weight and once I get there (my plateau) I always get discouraged and end up quitting and gaining it all back again. This time I really don't want to do that and I want to break that plateau so I can show my husband what I use to look like when I was in my 20's. Any encouraging words or advice welcomed. Thank you!

Replies

• hitxgirl
    hitxgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This website has helped me a lot. When I get to my goal weight I know that I will have to maintain, which means that I will still have to watch what I eat and still exercise. The difference is that I won't have to worry so much about creating a deficit of 500 calories. I am hopeing that by then I will have a good eating habit established and that I will only have to exercise a 2-3 times a week versus 6-7!

Keeping working at it and you will achieve your goals!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    MFP has really helped keep me accountable, so hopefully it will work for you too! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. One of the best parts of this site is the support from the community, so welcome!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    There is lots of great information and support to be had here, and the community is very positive. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to help motivate you, and help you reach your goals.

Best of luck in hitting your goals, and feel free to add me as a friend.