Im new here...

Options
I started at just over 175 lbs and made it down to 134 losing only a little at a time.
I spent around a year losing it.
This year Ive experienced several injuries and a severe cold w 102 fever and between those and the meds I I went back up to 156 lbs. Thanks to a friend on here I am resetting my goals and starting again to stick to healthy eating,exercising, and working at being the best me I can be. The first time I lost 41 lbs. This time I am shooting for 38 lbs. I CAN do it.... but right now my mental hurdle is ten times harder than any physical hurdle or food hurdle. Motivation needed to stick to this last hurdle no matter what!

Replies

• mphwizzkid
    Options
    Howdie,

Welcome, joining MFP is a great step towards your goal. I hope that you get everything you want out of it.

Feel free to add me, im sorta new too...2 weeks in!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck!
  • jquinte4
    jquinte4 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome!! YOU CAN DO IT! I know what it's like needing some motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • hmazurkiewicz360
    hmazurkiewicz360 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome....i just joined myself this past week and its so nice to have such a welcoming group!! Good luck!! I sent a friend request : )
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    did it once, so you know you can do it again. baby steps my friend
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    You can do it,
    keep up the positive attitude!
  • muncharoo
    muncharoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm new here and wanting to add friends for motivation. I was trying to do this myself and finding it pretty hard to do it myself so please add me so we can lose weight together. :happy:
  • Mtarbarnes
    Options
    Thank you!! I love starting with others but I need a few friends that have already lost 30-40 lbs and are around their half way mark! Do you mind if I friend you?
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will do a great job with all your goals! I am looking forward to seeing your success feel free to friend me.