Collar Bones...

Options

Replies

• gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    yay for collar bones and everyone loving them. i find myself feeling them too, just to make sure that they have not gone bye bye again. i also feel my ribs and hip bones to make sure that i can still feel them too. so crazy! i guess that we all have the same kinds of crazy thoughts! haha! :laugh:
  • gailygail99
    Options
    I can kinda relate here, but for me it's bicep veins. :-) I'm just starting to be able to see that vein that runs just outside of center on the bicep. I've never ever been able to see that before. It's totally cool :-)

Congrats and keep up the hard work!

thanks and congrats to you! 150lbs lost, wow!! you are amazing!!! got any tips for us girlies?? :blushing:
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I caught a glimpse of mine the other night, I haven't seen them for a long time.

The other night as I was getting dressed after my shower, I saw mine and freaked out! I stared at them in the mirror for a good 10 mins. I don't think I had ever seen them on me! It was as if I was growing another limb or something of that sort. It was all too weird for me, but I love it!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    I caught a glimpse of mine the other night, I haven't seen them for a long time.

The other night as I was getting dressed after my shower, I saw mine and freaked out! I stared at them in the mirror for a good 10 mins. I don't think I had ever seen them on me! It was as if I was growing another limb or something of that sort. It was all too weird for me, but I love it!

haha, that's so funny!! another limb!! i cant wait for mine to pop out and make their debut!! :bigsmile:
  • simplydann
    Options
    I love collar bones, to me it represents elegance.
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Mine are just starting to emerge. I can also see a little muscle definition in my calves never seen that before so stared for a long while as was stunned as i'd never seen that in my legs before.
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Mine are just starting to emerge. I can also see a little muscle definition in my calves never seen that before so stared for a long while as was stunned as i'd never seen that in my legs before.

awesome!!! luckily i always had muscular calves, but the collar bones...nope! :sad: i cant wait for their full appearance!!! :bigsmile:
  • pixieofdoom
    pixieofdoom Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I can feel mine and my patner said he could see them slightly but I don't know if he was just humouring me. I keep rolling my shoulders forward to feel them better and get a look at what they might be like when they do emerge ( I know, bit sad really but it gives me motivation)
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    awesome job! It's always exciting when you can see your collar bone and feel your hip bones again. These are NSV I love! Keep up the great work!
  • vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i love collar bones ,mine started showing too and i can feel my hip bone too.but mommy tummy is another story.i am gonna add u if that is alright :smile:
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I was thinking yesterday morning as I measured! I can see them!! here's to sexy collar bones ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    i find myself running my hand along my collar bone a lot just because i can actually feel it! OH and my shins too!

LOL me to!
  • BaronessBlixen
    BaronessBlixen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love collar bones, to me it represents elegance.

Agreed. I love love love my collarbones, and am thrilled when they become more pronounced. Just not so pronounced that you can see them protruding on top of the shoulders...that's too far!
  • blondie1121
    blondie1121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AHH!!! This was my first goal, feel collarbones and hipbones again. I thought I was a nut, but apparently it's a pretty common little goal!! Something about them is so feminine, nice to see them again!!
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was in the bathroom poking at my collar bones and wishing them back into existence literally 5 minutes before coming across this post! Can't wait to see them again :) Keep up all the good work!

4082261.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Soon you will wonder why they are so pronounced! Keep at it!

Ok! Sometimes I feel deformed but when I put on a necklace I'm like woooow!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I just took a picture of mine this morning. Dont think Ive ever seen them on myself! haha
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for my collar bone reunion!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Love taking a shower and feeling my collar bones and washing my face and feeling my jawbone and chin bone!!!
    LOVE IT!

L.
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've found mine too! I stood there in front of the mirror last Friday night and stared at them. I can remember standing in front of that same mirror before my weightloss journey scrunching my shoulders trying to see them, wondering if I would ever be able to again...

Yay us! Keep up the good work everyone!

Kelly
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!