Hello. I'm looking for new friends.

Options
I joined MFP on my 50th birthday. It's taken a few months to really get into it, but now I love exercise! Who would have thought that I could have said that 6 months ago. I can't wait for my next training session, and am looking forward to loosing 30kg this year through diet and exercise.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. Lots of support and motivation and support here. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help support and motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss/fitness journey!
  • mr2jzgte
    mr2jzgte Posts: 3
    Options
    Likewise, welcome to MFP!
  • tremendacooke
    tremendacooke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
    add me as a friend if you want, SUCESS IS IN YOUR FUTURE YOU CAN DO IT
  • tobeygirl45
    Options
    Hello... I became a member this year in January which was the month I turned 51.... Finally Focused at 50 is my new saying that I repeat to myself all the time.... I have been through alot of yo you dieting my whole life and am determined to finally reach a goal weight that I am happy with... I have been focused and faithful every single day since January 4th of this year and I as well now love my exercise time... Happy 50th .... It is going to be the best years of our lives!!!! Good luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend if you wish!!!!
  • fluffysmile
    Options
    Hello. I'm looking for friends too. I just joined MFP yesterday. I heard about the site from two of my sisters who are members. They have said nothing but wonderful things about the supportive way the members are towards each other. I look forward to chatting with and supporting many of you.

-fluffysmile :)