Idea for old magezines

Options
I had a stack of old fitness magezines laying around. I was keeping them for the exercises inside. All those magezines just take up room so I had an idea to cut out the exercises I wanted and put them in a three ring binder.
I divided the binder into five sections (1) total body workouts (2) upper body exercises (3) Lower body exercises (4) core excersises (5) health articles.
Now I have an easy way of finding a new exercises if I'm bored or my muscles need something new.

Replies

• gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    I had a stack of old fitness magezines laying around. I was keeping them for the exercises inside. All those magezines just take up room so I had an idea to cut out the exercises I wanted and put them in a three ring binder.
    I divided the binder into five sections (1) total body workouts (2) upper body exercises (3) Lower body exercises (4) core excersises (5) health articles.
    Now I have an easy way of finding a new exercises if I'm bored or my muscles need something new.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I saw in Good house keeping where you can roll up your old magazines and stick them in your boot tops to help them keep their shape, but your idea is actually better. I'll just stick the old Good House keepings in my boots.
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Very cool. I'll have to do that myself. I tend to save magazines too. This is a great way to actually use them! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    I saw in Good house keeping where you can roll up your old magazines and stick them in your boot tops to help them keep their shape, but your idea is actually better. I'll just stick the old Good House keepings in my boots.

:laugh: That's a good place for them too.......untill you need to wear your boots. :smile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I started doing this about a year ago because I could never find the workout I wanted when I wanted! It makes life much easier!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I have 3 large binders, one for strength training, one for endurance (running), and a new one for cycling -- I print out articles on the computer and punch them and keep them for future reference -- getting time to refer to them is another thing.....