Curse you Reeses!!!!

Options
Alright, so I avoided eating a ton of candy last week/this weekend (as a matter of fact I only had one of those tiny snickers), which was an accomplishment since it was TOM too!....However, today I am just soooooo tired cause of the time change (don't ask why, it just ALWAYS happens this time of year)... anyway... I've downed one of those tiny 3 Musketeers, a tiny snickers and a REGULAR Reeses! AHHHHHHHHH! :explode:

I haven't had that amount of chocolate since....well...a long time!
Help me!

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Alright, so I avoided eating a ton of candy last week/this weekend (as a matter of fact I only had one of those tiny snickers), which was an accomplishment since it was TOM too!....However, today I am just soooooo tired cause of the time change (don't ask why, it just ALWAYS happens this time of year)... anyway... I've downed one of those tiny 3 Musketeers, a tiny snickers and a REGULAR Reeses! AHHHHHHHHH! :explode:

I haven't had that amount of chocolate since....well...a long time!
    Help me!
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I downed a bunch in the middle of the night. I woke up today and said I'm not gonna let that stop me. I'm just gonna work extra hard today : )

Drink lots of water flush t all out.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I tried to eat some candy, but I guess I'm fortunate that it made me sick so I didn't eat too much.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    It may of been my lack of coffee or diet soda.
    Last week I would stop and get some exotic seasonal moch (with soy).... My weekends, I drink WAY too much soda (I am getting to the point where...one soda is too much). So today I am a wreck and noshin away on candy like I won't get it again (which is sooo not true...cause I don't restrict types of food, just amounts).

Dang... :sick:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    It's okay- we have all had our moments with chocolate! Forgive yourself and go forward:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Oh, I'm forgiving.... I just can't stay away from the chocolate!
    I've unleashed the beast! :laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Ha, I did the same thing today. I got up this morning and said to myself that I was going to stay away from the kids candy, had an awesome workout, pushed myself like never before, had a tuna sandwich for lunch, then for no good reason at all I was digging in the candy bag only to come out with a handful. Feel like crap now, maybe I'll remember this feeling tomorrow when the urge strikes again...cause I know it will lol!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    The good news is I didn't eat any candy today.

The bad news is, it's because I finished it off yesterday. I ate very little the last few days so I had enough calories for my Reeses.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    HAHA! I am glad I am not alone. :noway:
    I haven't gona candy crazy forever, I kept in my calories but still it's not gonna end well.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Just an update.... I feel like crap today thanks to my little sugar binge AND restarting my more intense workout routine.... :laugh:

Dang chocolate!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    About two hours after I posted here yesterday, after telling you guys how crappy I felt guess what I did? While still feeling crappy, I went and grabbed another handful, GRRRR!!! Today I have promised myself one treat, and that's it!! Just soooo tempting to have it around, if it wasn't for my kids I would dump every single piece in the garbage lol!! They only get a couple pieces a day, so I don't know why I think it's ok for me to eat it by the handfuls!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    About two hours after I posted here yesterday, after telling you guys how crappy I felt guess what I did? While still feeling crappy, I went and grabbed another handful, GRRRR!!! Today I have promised myself one treat, and that's it!! Just soooo tempting to have it around, if it wasn't for my kids I would dump every single piece in the garbage lol!! They only get a couple pieces a day, so I don't know why I think it's ok for me to eat it by the handfuls!!

That's what I need to do as well. Just dump it.
    I love halloween but I hate it too.