Hi

Options
Hi everyone
I'm also new, have tried to start for the last two weeks, but this week has really got to work.

I have been looking for a website like this for ages, so I'm really pleased to have found it, a great tool I think.

I lost a lot of weight 3 years ago but have managed to put it all back on.

I have a habit of being very negative, but have realised that this is a trigger on why I overeat and go round in viscious circles.

I am now in a much better frame of mind and am determined to do this with the help of my diet plan and myfitness pal.

Happy healthyness here we come :)

TM

6468842.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• darcirb
    darcirb Posts: 13
    Options
    Good luck with your new start. I decided today was also the day to do something for me. Please feel free to ad me as a friend. We can encourage each other.
  • lilttriana
    Options
    Welcome to you both and good luck in all of your goals. I am always looking for more encouragement and motivation. Feel free to add as friend..
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Hiya, im on the start of my 3rd week and have found the support and motivation on this site great. Ive never looked back, its great to have friends on here to praise you when you do well,its a real boost, feel free to add me, i can encourage you and vice versa, Welcome to MFP, good luck in your quest and you can do it xxx