Which 30Day Shred Circuit do you hate and love?

concealedpearl
concealedpearl Posts: 206
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
I hate the last strength circuit in Level 2, where she does the chair squats with the V-raises...it's the only one I can never finish

I love the plank push ups...deadly but I like them.

Replies

• Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    I'm on day 7 of level one and have never done the other levelsbut what I can not stand is the jumping jacks! Simple I know but I freaking HATE them!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    I am only on Level 1, day 6, but the cardio kicks my butt. I end up jogging in place (holding my girls because my sports bra is not good) and I do the punches, but the jumping jacks are hard on my chest. Strength is O.K., even the sit-ups were fine for me. We will see what I say about Level 2 when I start it!!!!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    I'm on day 7 of level one and have never done the other levelsbut what I can not stand is the jumping jacks! Simple I know but I freaking HATE them!

I second that!!!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    I struggle with the squats and v raises too. I also don't like the plank jacks...I do the modified ones. I've only done level 2 twice, so hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to finish!
  • I am on Level 1 & I hate the Anterior shoulder raises with the side lunge.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230

i hate the jumping jacks, too!
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    I am only on Level 1, day 6, but the cardio kicks my butt. I end up jogging in place (holding my girls because my sports bra is not good) and I do the punches, but the jumping jacks are hard on my chest. Strength is O.K., even the sit-ups were fine for me. We will see what I say about Level 2 when I start it!!!!

Wait until you get to Level 3 and do all the cardio (punches, butt kicks, AND jumping jacks) with weights. It's awful, but so worth it
  • From Level 1:

Jump rope. Every other cardio segment I don't mind, but the jump rope kills my calves (and I take an intermediate step aerobics class!!)

Also, on the lunges w/bicep curls, during the second set (left leg forward) she says 'a couple more' when it's actually like 10... that drives me nuts because usually when she says that its literal, so I'm expecting to be done and it drags onnn. (That one isn't really about the exercise though ha ha, just the fake out!)
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    I am on Level 1 & I hate the Anterior shoulder raises with the side lunge.
    I hate that one too, it feels awkward!
  • chelebe
    chelebe Posts: 13 Member
    I hate the jump rope! It gives me shin splints so now I just run in place.
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    ughi hate those plank jumping jack things in L2..i slide all over my damn floor, even when i use sneakers or a mat. haha
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Ugh! The last cardio circuit in Level 3. OUCH. It totally kicks my butt!!!!
  • rshells
    rshells Posts: 33
    I just completed Day 5 Level 1 and I hate that the Anterior as well by the second set my arms are on fire
  • Wow there are a lot of haters I see...LOL

I hate the squat thrusts too in L2...they make me winded...I used to hate jumping jacks and jump rope as well..but now I actually enjoy them thanks to Jillian making sure she includes them in all her DVD's...
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    I'm on L1D7
    I can deal w/most everything but I absolutely HATE butt kicks!!!! lol
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    I hated the anterior raises and side lunges of L1 and in L2 the V raises and squats. My shoulders just couldn't handle them, so I didn't use weights on those.

I love all things plank, even though I find them killer! I'm just impressed that as someone who couldn't put her weight on her hands out flat (ie in push-up or plank) at the start of L1, I now have the strength to do this!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Oh, and I love all the abs circuits. They're great!
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    I actually don't mind the jumping jacks or butt kicks! They're my favorites, actually. :)

But what I DON'T like at all is the v-raises and lunges of any kind...even though I do them correctly and don't go as low as Natalie, they STILL kill my knees and I'm all off balance during them. I feel like I'm all all sloppy and I'm flailing around...gets on my nerves!
  • elaine8255
    elaine8255 Posts: 36 Member
    From Level 1:

Jump rope. Every other cardio segment I don't mind, but the jump rope kills my calves (and I take an intermediate step aerobics class!!)

*high five*
    I hate this part too. I skip rope as part of my fitness boxing but with jillian it seems to hurt more. =T
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    I have only got to level one and have to say I don't mind the jumping jacks it is when they are followed by skipping then MORE jumping jacks...it kills my legs! So I hate that particular combo...each are fine on their own but together and so many no way!
This discussion has been closed.