Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10 day NSV from 30 day shred!

blh_1010
blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
So I started Jillians 30 day shred...measurements from 10 days ago compared to last nights...5.5 inches difference! :) 3 inches from my waist and 2.5 from my hips! :) (just measured my thighs and arms for the first time last night so we will see the difference that is making as well by next week.) Level 2 started last night...I will be keeping track of my measurements throughout the shred to see the difference it will make :)

If you have done the shred lets see those inches you lost totaled up here :)

Replies

• arw3b3
    arw3b3 Posts: 52
    I am currently on day 8 of the shred but I had to take a break last week because I was sick. From the beginning of week 1 to the beginning of week 2 I lost a total of 4.75 inches. Looking forward to getting back into it today. One more week of level 1 then on to level 2.

Keep up the good work!!!!
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 161 Member
    I love 30 Day Shred ... I lost almost 13 pounds and 16 inches total all over my body as my final results the first time I did it (Feb - March) I did the workout 30 days straight (only skipped one day due to a mini vacation but picked it up the next day) which I feel is the best way to get the best results in addition to eating healthy and drinking lots of water. I also added 30 minutes of cardio 3-5 days per week for probably 2-3 weeks during this time.

I plan to start round 2 of 30 Day Shred next Monday to see how many inches I can shred this time around.

Keep Up The Good Work ...you won't regret it:wink:
  • lolareina
    lolareina Posts: 13 Member
    I just started day one of it today. I will let you all know what my progress is. Godd luck to everyone!!!!!!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Good job! I am on Level 1, Day 6 and have only noticed that I feel stronger and walk better. My endourance is not where I think it should be, and I have not lost or gained any weight nor have my measurements changed at this point, but it is still early!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Your results are awesome!!

After my first 10 days, I lost 1 inch off of my waist and 1 from my hips along with 4 lbs. After the second 10 days, I lost an additional 1/2 inch from both my waist and hips, along with another 2 lbs I believe. I definitely look more toned up too all over!

I am on day 4 of level 3 today, and I can NOT wait for the final results after 30 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!