What is your fav celeb body that motivates you?

Options

Replies

• rondazon
    rondazon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOL!...took me a minute. :happy:
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I'm getting....um...older so Jamie Lee Curtis came to mind for me. Then or now....she's a hottie!

Then...
    youngjamielee.jpg

Now...
    oldjamielee.jpg

Thats a good one!!!!!!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    lol I edited my post I don't know how many times lol :) I'm 5'2 we're pretty close then I was 115 or so back in the day I say right now I'd be happy to be 130 something

Hey Kim K is 5'2!!!!!! Thats a great body for motivation! She is def not a size 3 so thats even better lol
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson and Valerie Bertinelli!!!!!!!!!:smile::bigsmile: :happy:

Jennifer Hudson is a huge motivator! She has such an incredible story of overcoming so much! And taking some control over her health, for her and her family!
  • Becky1971
    Options
    Jamie lee Curtis is a great motivator as well! She takes care of her self, but is completely fine with being in her own "skin".
    I'm getting....um...older so Jamie Lee Curtis came to mind for me. Then or now....she's a hottie!

Then...
    youngjamielee.jpg

Now...
    oldjamielee.jpg

Thats a good one!!!!!!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
  • Becky1971
    Options
    I don't get a lot of motivation from celebs much.It's too hard to know how they really look, how they got there and so forth. I am inspired by those overcoming lots of adversity, being transparent, and loving their natural selves!
  • sunnny218
    sunnny218 Posts: 16
    Options
    I didnt know Kim K was 5' 2"....so am I!! She is now my new celeb inspiration. Gotta love the shorties :)
  • DaisyBayberry
    Options
    I am not even 5 feet tall!!! I am 4'11". Definitely a different body then most celebrities out there. But there are some shorties, for sure!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    I didnt know Kim K was 5' 2"....so am I!! She is now my new celeb inspiration. Gotta love the shorties :)

Amen sista!!

Shorties: 5'2 or under
    Eva Longoria
    Shaikra
    Kim K
    Halle Berry
    Salma Hayek
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options

Amen sista!!

Shorties: 5'2 or under
    Eva Longoria
    Shaikra
    Kim K
    Halle Berry
    Salma Hayek
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    michelangelo-1.jpg
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    michelangelo-1.jpg

ahahhhahhhaha
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I dont know how tall she is, but Scarlett Johansen is my motivation. Shes curvy, like me! Shes got a great body

1029-scar11.jpg
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I was thinking Scarlett Johansson as well. She has a feminine figure (i.e. not straight from shoulder to hips like all the runway models), and her body is totally attainable with a reasonable diet and exercise program.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I was thinking Scarlett Johansson as well. She has a feminine figure (i.e. not straight from shoulder to hips like all the runway models), and her body is totally attainable with a reasonable diet and exercise program.

Scarlett is reportedly 5'4", 123 lbs, has a 36C bust, 34 hips. I am 5'4" and have a 36C bust, but if I was 123 all my curves would be gone! I am happiest at about 139 which is my goal
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind looking like Courtney Cox or Jennifer Aniston when I reach my goal weight. (A girl can dream can't she?) :smile:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Katherine Moennig. Jeez, either give me your body or get in my bed, I can't even decide. :laugh:
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Katherine Moennig. Jeez, either give me your body or get in my bed, I can't even decide. :laugh:

haha, nice!
  • 323felicity
    Options
    Kind of weird...but Lady Gaga is my motivation. We're both 5'1 and we actually have pretty much the same legs, but I want her tiny waist!

ladygaga2.jpg