Whats yalls mini goals?!

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Whats yalls mini goals?!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    To get through this week without binging or starving myself. (it's really stressful due to a family situation so this is going to be my true test)
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    Mine is to stay focused and lose at least 5 lbs. this month.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I wanna get below 224 pounds, constantly going 224-225 all week, I dearly want to see my scales registering 220 this month - if that happens, I'll be extatic :bigsmile:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I want to be a size 16 by Christmas! Or 200 pounds, whatever comes first!

I am so looking forward to showing up at holiday functions and knocking people's socks off.

And I want a cute red dress! In a size 16 of course!

The other more practical reason is that it will be time to start replacing some of my clothes when I get to a size 16 and I would really like to use any gifts I get to put towards that. Otherwise I might have to start investing in safety pins, lol.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I have been in the 160's FOREVER!!! This morning, I was right at 160, SO when I get into the 150's I will feel like I am back in the game and headed in the right direction!
  • curlhair
    Options
    i want to stay within my calories every day for the rest of this week - and also work out at least 4 days this week! :happy:
  • curlhair
    Options
    i also want to be in the 240's!
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    To lose 20 lbs. I have been stuck between 16 and 18 lbs lost for weeks now. Just waiting to hit that 20!
  • releko
    releko Posts: 16
    Options
    - drink more water!
    - loose 5 pounds this month
  • enygirl
    Options
    This week - To start exercising again! Haven't done it since last Thursday.. and to take back off the #3 I gained since then!!!
  • strawberryblonde13
    Options
    i want to run/walk everyday this week and drink lots of water! :smile:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    To weigh at least 9st by Christmas! Originally it was alot less, but then I realised that would be impossible.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    To get my daily exercise in everyday except Sundays!:smile:

~Roni
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the 150's range by the end of this month, only 3 lbs to go!!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    To weigh 185 by my birthday next week! Very close:love: