Your Fitness Plan of Attack: April 11-18th

Options
13»

Replies

• relaws
    relaws Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    oops, that was supposed to be a 30-45 walk!
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    bump

Thanks for posting this! Definitely makes me think! Will need to incorporate this planning into my lifestyle change!
  • Rockin33
    Rockin33 Posts: 58
    Options
    So motivating. Everyone is awesome. My fitness goal is to increase my walks from 40min to an hour this week.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Also for this weekend not to have 2 rest days, 1 at the most, to go grocery shopping and stay consistant with my diet, not to focus on the scale but to focus on my eating and workout habits knowing that the weight loss will come.

I like how you state NOT FOCUS on the SCALE!! this is a wakeup call for me, quit obsessing with it(telling myself) this is a lifestyle change =D
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

I put my workouts in my phone like this every week. It pops up with a reminder "GO TO THE GYM" I love it. I wake up and know what workout i am doing everyday :)

GREAT IDEA!!! Is that is a "google calendar"? The reminder pop up???
    [/quote]

Yep I set it up on google calendar. And the reminder doesnt go away until you dismiss it. I set it up for pretty early in the morning so I know what i have to do and look forward to it :)
    [/quote]

I do the same thing! It`s GREAT!
  • bellawomenswellness
    bellawomenswellness Posts: 99 Member
    Options

... stay consistant with my diet, not to focus on the scale but to focus on my eating and workout habits knowing that the weight loss will come.

That's is a very smart strategy! I often tell my clients, the first 6-12 weeks is not about weight loss but about focusing on creating the habits and behaviors that lead to weight loss!!!
  • bellawomenswellness
    Options
    So motivating. Everyone is awesome. My fitness goal is to increase my walks from 40min to an hour this week.

GREAT goal! You could even try throwing in challenge for yourself on those walks. Find a landmark along the way just a short distance where you might jog to the next landmark. Repeat this a few times just to get the heart rate up. You will burn more calories in the same amount of time!
  • bellawomenswellness
    Options
    Bump
  • jmschmitz
    Options
    My fitness plan for the week:

Monday: run 1 mile
    Boot camp 50 min.

Tuesday: Run 2 to 3 miles
    20 min. strength training

Wednesday: Boot camp
    run or walk 1 mile

Thursday: Run 2 miles
    strength training

Friday: Boot camp
    run or walk 1 mile
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Did 45 min on the eliptical this am then 30 day shred this evening. Consumed around 1400 calories for the day and drank almost 1 gallon of water! Day one down! Keep it going!
  • TLC1975
    Options
    Day 1 of this week...didn't happen as planned..however I tried to make up for it..

Monday:
    1330-1430 - Upper Body weights
    1430-1500 - Cardio- Boot Camp Challenge
    Aim: 500 Calorie Burn - Actual calorie burn was just over 300...
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Just got back in town from a 4 day convention. It was wonderful in the windy city, Chicago, but I must admit I was tempted by Garret's popcorn and some great Italian food as well. Back in the saddle today. Here is my plan of attack:

Tues. - Circuit 30 min. (actually did this when I got home last night)
    Wed. - Aerobic 30 min. + 10 min stretching
    Thurs. Circuit 45 min.
    Fri. - Aerobic + 10 min stretching
    Sat. - Circuit 45 min. + 30 min. Aerobic
    Sun. - 30 min. + 10 min. stretch

:happy: My plan is to eat clean and log those cals. Lots of fruits and veges + water, water, water!

Worth sharing:
    :tongue: Failing to plan is planning to fail.
    Author unknown
  • TLC1975
    Options
    Tuesday I was suppose to do activation and cardio, but my trainer wanted to test upper body again, so I did that, still sore from doing the upper body workout and boot camp challenge from the night before...I was exhausted and ran out of time for the cardio...

hence I only burned just under 300 calories.......better make up for it this weekend..
    also increasing calories this week...
  • TLC1975
    Options
    Thursday: None.
    Guess I injured my knee trying to get back into running last week, that has set me back.
    Going to aim for my cardio session today, hoping it doesn't bother my knee too much....
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Been pretty consistant with 45 minutes of cardio this week.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Did my 30DS shred, but hardly got a run in the evening :(
    Baseball season has started, going to have to try squeezing in workouts sometime-but when....
  • TLC1975
    Options
    Did my HIIT program...and walked...no time for activation..but I have cleaning to do tonight that will burn a few.
    Total over 300 calories burned
  • TLC1975
    Options
    Did my 35 min LIIT resistance program on the bike
    then 10 min on the stair master - just over 300 calories burned.
    Doesn't seem that I will be able to get close to that 500 mark this week, still sore.....trying to heal and train at the same time is difficult! LOL

Good luck everyone.........tomorrow is another day!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Doing pretty well...but this week is TOM for me....took yesterday off of exercise but ate well (even though I didn' t have time to log it. Dreary day here in the midwest. Exercise will lift my mood! :)
    Stay strong!
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Didn't end up doing the same exercises I had planned this week, but I did work out every day!