Today I hit the 100 lbs mark

Options
I haven't posted anything on here before, but I thought I would share with you my victory today of reaching 100 pounds lost. I began trying to lose weight 2 years ago by eating smaller portions of healthy foods. I was able to lose 45 pounds by doing this, and maintained this weight for several months. At Christmas last year, I decided to put forth a more concentrated effort. Since January, I have lost an additional 55 pounds by eating a low calorie diet and exercising. I joined MyFitnessPal about a month ago on the advice of a coworker and have found this site to be especially helpful to track my foods and weight loss. It has certainly helped to keep me motivated! With 30 pounds to go, and the encouragement and support of my friends, I know I will reach my goal.

Replies

• PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That's incredible!! Keep up the good work!
  • Demi75
    Demi75 Posts: 8
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • ang888
    ang888 Posts: 12
    Options
    wow!!! You go girl... what an inspiration.. I know you will reach your goal, thanks for sharing :)
  • ndking21
    ndking21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    that is really exciting and i'm so proud of you. Congrats on your success.
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - That's Amazing! You are an inspiration! :smile:
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    congrats, that's amazing!!!
  • jrich6
    jrich6 Posts: 26
    Options
    That's incredible!!!! Congrats!
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! you should be so proud of yourself. Thanks so much for sharing your achievements!!!!!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wow congrats that is amazing and inspiring
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats and You should be So Proud! Can't wait to join you! Keep it up and those last 30lbs will be history!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That's awesome! I can't believe you've lost 55 pounds since January. Wow...that's just what I needed to hear today! What an inspiration!

(:
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!! You are an inspiration for so many - you probably have no idea how many lifes you will touch with your story - me included! :flowerforyou:
    Highly encourage you to keep posting....and respond to others looking for help down the path you have traveled! :happy:
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    Way to go, blessings to you.
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Congrat's that is truly amazing, and inspiring!! :smile:
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Great job and keep it up!
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    Options
    That is fantastic! I really needed to read this today. Give me hope and inspires me! Congratulations!
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome. And Yah for you sharing so we can celebrate with you. :)
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WOW that is fantastic!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go and keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!