Body Gospel DVDs

Options
I recently saw the infomercial for the Body Gospel Dance DVDs. It looked pretty energizing. I especially love the gospel addition. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and does it really give you a good workout? I tend to stay motivated if I have more exercise options to choose from as oppose to just hitting the gym up, walking, etc. Please comment and let me know. Don't really want to invest in something that's not gonna do the trick. Keep up the great work everyone!!

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    They are wonderful ... and the instructor is amazing and motivating. I actually met her in person at a event and she is awesome.
    Let me know if you need further information. I would be happy to assist you:")
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My friend uses them for her church workout group. She has had amazing results both physically and spiritually. She even won the Beachbody $25,000 prize for her story about Body Gospel. I'd say they work!
  • kimmers723
    kimmers723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes! They do work. Body Gospel is apart of the Beachbody Family (turbojam, shakeology, P90X). I am a beachbody coach and I can tell you that these workouts are great for the mind body & soul. I like the workout because it is geared towards any fitness level. So I say go for it. Get yo Body Gospel on!
  • Beeloved88
    Beeloved88 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your response! I guess you made my mind up for me....I' m gonna give it a try!!