JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 14:

Options
Here we go!!!!! Week 14!!!!!!!

If you are not sure what it's all about, here's the low-down: I post my high scores for 3 songs on Just Dance 2 and you try, for the next week, to beat them.

Unfortunately there's no prize but you will have bragging rights!!!!

New songs:

COSMIC GIRL = 9747PTS
BODY MOVIN' = 9932PTS
VIVA LAS VEGAS = 10733PTS

Viva Las Vegas makes me laugh. Completely mad, but I love it!!!!

Enjoy beating the scores, even if it's your own scores you beat.

New songs next Sunday afternoon/evening. These will be the last ones, there's 2 left unless you have downloaded 'Firework - Katy Perry'. Then I will have to decide how to continue...

As I've posted before, on the menu screen, you can sort the songs : Physical, Technical and Alphabetical are the options I could choose from. I think the Physical and Technical are quite similar so I might start with one of those, then go on to Alphabetical and finish with the one left!!!!

LouiseXXX

Replies

• dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump...won't get to it today, but I will try for tomorrow.
  • tnt0617
    tnt0617 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I've seen/heard of this challenge, but it sounds so fun! I'm sorry I'm catching it on the tail end! I've only used the Just Dance 2 game a few times. I think a challenge like this would spur me on to make me use it more! I'll do this today and post my scores later! : )
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I work til 10p, but I'll get my dance on tomorrow, see ya later!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    thanks Louise :flowerforyou:
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Cosmic Girl is my arch enemy :laugh: Good luck everyone! I was playing with my baby strapped on today, so no high scores from me yet. Much harder to move with that extra weight!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I love viva las vegas :D
    Will gove it a go tomorrow, because I have turbo jammed and shredded today and may die.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Cosmic Girl is my arch enemy :laugh: Good luck everyone! I was playing with my baby strapped on today, so no high scores from me yet. Much harder to move with that extra weight!

i agree, i've got to figure that one out this week!! LOVE body moving... can't wait to try & beat my high score on that one!!
  • Cortni27
    Cortni27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Viva Las Vegas cracks me up too! lol And Funkytown too! I'm still learning the art of holding the controller the right way because on many moves I'm doing it right, but it's not registering :( Once I get better at that, maybe I will come somewhat close to your scores! ;)
  • tnt0617
    tnt0617 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm still learning the art of holding the controller the right way because on many moves I'm doing it right, but it's not registering :( Once I get better at that, maybe I will come somewhat close to your scores! ;)

Yup - me too!
    But here are my scores:
    Cosmic Girl - 6914
    Body Movin' - 9614
    Viva Las Vegas - 8996

I may not have beaten any of you guys, but I have the high score at MY house! : )
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    bumping to find again in the daylight:yawn:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I may not have beaten any of you guys, but I have the high score at MY house! : )

And isn't it a great feeling????

LouiseXXX
  • Romeena
    Romeena Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Fun post! just caught on to this. My daughters, 8 and 10 dont want to play with me because I beat them (I tell them to just ignore my score and we are doing it for fun) Lol.......my husband thinks that after they get on the bus Mama gets the Just Dance going and practices when no one is home...LOL
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Fun post! just caught on to this. My daughters, 8 and 10 dont want to play with me because I beat them (I tell them to just ignore my score and we are doing it for fun) Lol.......my husband thinks that after they get on the bus Mama gets the Just Dance going and practices when no one is home...LOL

My girls won't play against either (they are 16 & 13) because I beat them!!!

LouiseXXX
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    OMG I was practicing the wrong songs last night.
    That 's what I get for going on vacation. :laugh:
    Oh well, glad to see new songs are up.
    Will practice these instead.
  • lisam724
    lisam724 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know it's late in the game but I would love to join up on this ! I love Just Dance and Just Dance 2 !!
  • lisam724
    lisam724 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ok here is mine

Body movin 1702 I sucked lol
    Viva Las Vegas 7414
    Cosmic Girl 4093
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Up to now

Cosmic Girl 8068 (thats hard)

Body moving 10084

Viva Las Vegas 9575 (my highest is 10179, so I know I can do better)
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    OK going for the burn this week

So far these are my high scores
    COSMIC GIRL = 6319PTS _ This song doesn't like me:explode:
    BODY MOVIN' = 8937PTS - This song is a very good workout
    VIVA LAS VEGAS = 11414PTS - For some reason these nutty moves are almost intuitive for me - :noway: My highest of any in JD2