Help?!!!

Options
So I've been doing this program for about two months already and have only lost 4 pounds. I don't know but I feel like I should have lost more by this time. I'm not sure if what I am eating is right or what is is it that I should change? :/

Replies

• jkd1214
    jkd1214 Posts: 27
    Options
    If your food isn't working for you it doesn't hurt to change it up - shock your system. Have you added exercise to your daily program?
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello there.
    One reason could be that you're not eating enough. I've noticed that when I don't eat all my workout calories my weight loss slows way down. All I do then is eat a little extra one day and it gets back on track.

Hope that helps. By the way how are things in the IE
    I lived in Rialto for a while.

Any way good luck with your weight loss goals
  • wenran
    wenran Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yeah I exercise at least 3 times a week. I guess I could try chaging it up to see what happens.
  • sharoniballoni
    sharoniballoni Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You might want to consider tracking your sodium. It looks like your calorie intake is low, but the quality of your food is a bit questionable. Lots of sweets and salty stuff. You might be retaining water. Take a look at your sodium and see if it's too high. If so, drink more water to try to flush it out. Consider adding some whole foods (veggies, especially) into your diet, as well. They fill you up with very little calories.
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You're doing a lot of cardio. Try adding some strength training exercises. I like yoga and Pilates because they are at a slower pace but still give results and they are good stress busters. Also, make sure you get 7-8 hours of sleep. You'll get lots of great advice if you "like" Women's Health Magazine and SELF Magazine on Facebook.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I agree...make sure your calories are worthwhile. And give your body a little self-test. Maybe you're like me and are carb sensitive. Even if I eat within my calorie limit but have the full amount of carbs, my weight loss slows. I find that if I eat between 1,000-1,300 calories, low carb but the full amount of protein and fat (good fats), my body reacts well. Remember, the guidelines mfp gives you are just that, guidelines. You know your body best. Drink lots of water, too. That helps bunches.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Also, if you are only trying to lose 15 pounds you are probably not that much overweight, and 4 pounds in 2 months is .5 lb a week, which is a perfectly reasonable goal for someone with a small amount to lose.
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just looked over your food diary for the month of April & you haven't logged any water intake the entire month thus far. Are you drinking water? If not, try to get your 8 glasses/day in!!