Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

60lbs down! HalfWay There. Progress Pics

Replies

• hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    WOW..keep up the good work:)
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Wow you look soo good!!! You can see a drastic change. I'm sure that is helping you keep your goal! I am new to MFP so seeing these results shows me I can do it! Thank you for sharing, that is very brave to show your before, and how vaunerable you were. You go Girl!!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Okay girl you did the damn thing. What did you do? And I'm gonna friend you, lolol
  • AWESOME!!!! You look fantastic, keep it up!!!
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    you look amazing! congrats:smile:
  • Motomo46
    Motomo46 Posts: 1 Member
    What an amazing transformation! I am in awe. Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing your success. It helps keep me going knowing that others are successful.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Okay girl you did the damn thing. What did you do? And I'm gonna friend you, lolol

Thank you love :). Well feel free to add me and send me a message. I can definitely let you know how I started off on this crazy journey :)
  • Krys_T
    What an amazing transformation! I am in awe. Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing your success. It helps keep me going knowing that others are successful.

And you can totally do it! Just take one day at a time and know that you need to reach a goal! You will have up days and down days...but it will feel so good when you see those results, and it will be worth it!
  • Krys_T
    Bump
  • Krys_T
    Bump :). Loving the new amazing people that I am adding :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Good job! You are looking great!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    You"ve done an awesome job so far....You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_T
    Thanks so much!
  • You look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    You are looking fabulous! Keep up the great work. I'm proud of you!!!!!
  • jemmajoy
    jemmajoy Posts: 18
    wow, you really made me want to work for it!! i am a size 24.. I want to try to get down to a 18 by my wedding in Oct 2012.. (maybe more :-p)
  • Krys_T
    wow, you really made me want to work for it!! i am a size 24.. I want to try to get down to a 18 by my wedding in Oct 2012.. (maybe more :-p)

You can totally do it! If you ever need any advice..please add me and ask, I don't know everything...but what I don't know, I can definitely find out!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Wow, you look great!!!!
  • Krys_T
    Wow, you look great!!!!

You are lookin pretty darn good yourself lady! Great work!
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Wow! Awesome! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!