Eat what you want?! What?!

Options
2»

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I take it to mean no crazy restrictions like a "diet". If you want cake....eat cake...not daily and not a whole cake but you CAN eat it.
    I eat what I want but agree what I want has changed. I feel sick when I eat something that I use to crave daily. So essentially you can eat what you want...within reason and within you calories :wink:
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Ok so I always hear people saying you need to eat foods you like to lose weight, make a plan & stick with it. I think this is bullcrap. I don't really like oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese or most veggies, but I eat them. I love fried chicken, rings, ranch dressing, ice cream & candy but avoid them. I want to lose weight so I make better decisions even if I don't find them enjoyable! I mean there are SOME healthy foods I don't mind like switching to light mayo or eat whole wheat tortilla instead of white. I don't know I just think that line a load of crap unless you're lucky enough to not have a taste for fried food & junk food. Hahahaha. Anyone feel me?

i understand where you're coming from, but i think there's more to it than what you're saying. what happens after a while is your palate changes. the things you didn't used to enjoy that are healthy sound appealing.

heavy greasy or very rich food doesn't sound good to me most of the time, but occasionally it does. at those times i have it. the trick is to get both your body and your mind healthy. that's the rub.
  • SamyRose04
    Options
    It's all about portion control!! You can eat pretty much what you want as long as you stay within the serving for each food item!
  • synthetikk
    synthetikk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love you for saying this.
    Sure you can lose weight by eating teeny tiny amounts of junk food
    but you will be hungry and not very healthy at all.