Another Turbo Jam question :)

Options
I am looking at buying the turbo jam cardio party dvd but i see there are like 3 different versions (mabey more I don't know)......which ones seems to be the most effective (I have about 80 lbs to lose)......not sure the running time of these dvd's or the difference between them all......any help would be much appreciated.....thanks

Replies

• greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am looking at buying the turbo jam cardio party dvd but i see there are like 3 different versions (mabey more I don't know)......which ones seems to be the most effective (I have about 80 lbs to lose)......not sure the running time of these dvd's or the difference between them all......any help would be much appreciated.....thanks
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I personally like Cardio PArty 1 and 2. I do not love 3 simply cause of the angles of the camera and some of the moves.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You should get the whole TJ Maximum Results package! :)
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

I already have "learn & burn", "20 minute workout", and "turbo sculpt".....I dont' remember buying them but i must have a couple of years ago :) lol.....and i noticed alot of the packages come with those 3 included.....so i am just trying to find single dvd's to add to those that i have already.......from what i can see I dont' have "ab jam", "cardio party", " punch, kick & jam", and " fat blaster".........and i see people posting about cardio party often so i thought it would be a good one to add to my collection :)...but with 3 different versions of it, i just am not sure which to go for :).......
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options

I already have "learn & burn", "20 minute workout", and "turbo sculpt".....I dont' remember buying them but i must have a couple of years ago :) lol.....and i noticed alot of the packages come with those 3 included.....so i am just trying to find single dvd's to add to those that i have already.......from what i can see I dont' have "ab jam", "cardio party", " punch, kick & jam", and " fat blaster".........and i see people posting about cardio party often so i thought it would be a good one to add to my collection :)...but with 3 different versions of it, i just am not sure which to go for :).......

Mix and match! Do a different one every day so you don't get bored!