Jillian Michaels DVD challenge anyone??

Options
13»

Replies

• futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Does anyone know whether 30DS is meant to be done in conjunction with some other type of exercise? I was doing Tae Bo amped before 30 DS, but I completely dropped it and now I'm just doing 30DS. I've been too sore f to walk much less run. Will I see any results on the scale if I only do the shred?
  • nomayyy
    nomayyy Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi ladies. Does anyone know whether 30DS is meant to be done in conjunction with some other type of exercise? I was doing Tae Bo amped before 30 DS, but I completely dropped it and now I'm just doing 30DS. I've been too sore f to walk much less run. Will I see any results on the scale if I only do the shred?

I'm sure you will! Jillian's workouts are very aerobic and is circuit training so it's not based solely on just weight training or only just cardio, but a combination of both! You might gain muscle weight though, so even if the number on your scale doesn't budge much, you're most likely going to see significant changes in the way that you look! And gaining muscle is good too! It'll burn more cals in the long run :)

I'm getting the ripped in 30 dvd shortly so I can't wait to do it! I will be starting on Monday :)!
    So far I'm doing some other Jillian dvd workouts, and it's going great! My bum is sore today haha.
  • futureflaka
    Options
    I just finished Day 7 of the 30 DS!!! soo much easier than Day 1, but still an amazing workout. Had me sweating buckets. (TMI) lol.
    Can't wait to get to level 2 in 3 days! :O

Has anyone seen any results?
  • nomayyy
    nomayyy Posts: 28
    Options
    I did the first day of Ripped in 30 today! It was such a good workout!
    The beginning of the workout is rough.. the push ups! I can only do 10 good form push-ups and then I have to go on my knees for the last 2 :S.. I hope that by the end of Week 1, I'll be able to do the push-ups easily!

I think because I'm used to doing Jillian's Banish Fat, and No More Trouble Zones workouts that I find that the ripped in 30 is 'so far' a lot easier because the duration of the workout is significantly shorter than the other 2 I've been doing. But nevertheless, I'm sure weeks 2, 3, and 4 are gonna whip my *kitten* into shape!

Can't wait.. for Day 2 tomorrow of Ripped in 30! :)
  • futureflaka
    Options
    30 DS L2 D1 today!!! AMAZING! To think that 10 days ago I was dying in the first 10 mins of level 1! Love Jillian!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So i didnt do anymore than 6 days...My excuse was that i was getting my bathroom reno'd and there were workmen in and out of the house for like ten days all day...So now im starting again!!

I have got a few more of JM"s dvd's too ripped in 30 banish fat and another one i cant think of right now... So im gonna mix them all up cos i was getting sick of 30DS.

So D1 L1 of Ripped in 30 done today.
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How are all the rest of u guys going? Would be onto week 3 now wouldnt you?