I only read this post for sh*ts and giggles! :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I took it as well, if you eat clean there was no side effect,if you cheated you were punished ;)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    sexy
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    As a person named Alli, I'm mostly bothered that they chose to give their drug my name...
    best comment ever!
  • jasaz
    jasaz Posts: 3
    Options
    This post was absolutely hysterical!!! They actually advertise this in commercials on TV. I always thought you would have to be crazy to take a drug that advertises it will give you explosive diarrhea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    For safety reasons, those taking this drug should refrain from laughing
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO, sorry for your experience. I've known other people who barely made it to the bathroom mid-meal at a restaurant....the lucky ones I suppose.
  • pyroxian
    pyroxian Posts: 99
    Options
    sexy

You slay me.
    I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes...
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Bwahaha! Nasty!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    "You will spray oil when you fart "...:laugh:

Now I have the song from that Huggies commercial going through my head: "Do the (clap, clap) potty dance!"
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    you did swear alot and it was funny and informational thanks!:laugh: :noway:
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Now I have the song from that Huggies commercial going through my head: "Do the (clap, clap) potty dance!"

Okay THAT was funny!!!! :laugh:

But seriously, how freakin uneducated do you have to be to take something that blocks fats? Since when are fats bad? Does this product block ALL fats, such as necessary Omega 3's? Obviously there is a downside to too much fat, but not enough fat will bring it's own havoc to the body. It makes me SICK that these "quick fix" products are allowed on the market, with no respect for the long term effects of neglecting good nutrition. Sheesh....whatevah. If someone wants a quick fix, go let them cr*p their pants. I prefer the "eat right and work my a$* off" method, myself.
  • Brittanymetzner
    Options
    Oh Sweet Mercy....I am on the floor over here! I have always wondered about drugs with truly evil side effects, like the social anxiety drug...you'll be able to go out in public to date and have friends....but you will also have patchy hair loss, halitosis and uncontrollable flatulence. Soooo...what you're saying is, I won't be afraid off social interaction...but NO ONE would want to date me... You'll be thinner, but you won't be able to stay off the john long enough to meet anyone. Sounds like a plan to me!
  • stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! It does say a lot about our society that there are people who'd rather **** their pants than eat right & exercise.

Amen!
  • stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you I needed a good laugh!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I take alli (off and on) and have never had any side effects at all.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options

OMG i am crying with laughter over here! :laugh:
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    The humor is lost on me. While I am an active advocate for swearing, there was no shock factor in it for me. Alli makes you *kitten* grease. It's been out for years. There are still people out there that DON'T know this? Especially in the dieting world? *shrug*
  • maryross1
    Options
    that is some funny *kitten* ****!!