Just made a better choice

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
Just a small success I had. At work they are ordering me lunch today from a sandwich shop. instead of getting a bufalo chicken sandwich or anything fried..i went with a veggie wrap. Didnt even have to think about it really. a few months ago...i would not have made and been happy with this decision.

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    That is epic! Way to go, you have been doing awesome with your choices lately! ♥
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You GO GIRL!!!! Great job!!!!!:happy:
  • kelley555
    kelley555 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • purplehaze12
    Options
    Congrats!! Amazing how these small victories can make you continue with the good decision making. Like those Nutrigrain bar commercials haha
  • heatherlindsays
    heatherlindsays Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is great! I love how it almost becomes natural to deny bad foods!
  • LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Keep up the good work :D
  • djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    Just a small success I had. At work they are ordering me lunch today from a sandwich shop. instead of getting a bufalo chicken sandwich or anything fried..i went with a veggie wrap. Didnt even have to think about it really. a few months ago...i would not have made and been happy with this decision.

This is awesome thinking on your part I just went through a similar thing since I am following the "no meat on Fridays" during lent I would get a tuna sandwich from Subway for lunch then I saw it was about 500 calories! Now I order a 6" Veggie without hesitation (about 250 calories).
  • capturethemoments3
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing soo well lately, keep it up lady!
  • seleck05
    seleck05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yay! Such a good choice!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Good job! This weekend I went to Jack in the Box with my family. I fully intended to order a sourdough burger. When I actually placed my order I ended up saying "chicken fajita pita" instead. Kind of surprised myself because up to the point where I ordered the pita, I really planned on getting the burger.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    way to go girl!! you didn't have to think twice about ordering the veggie wrap, and I'm sure it was DELICIOUS!! :) stay positive, stay motivated..you're worth it!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    Oh Great job! I went to a restaurant and I had enough calories that day to really get anything but I chose a grilled chicken wrap with feta cheese, lettuce, and hummus with tomatoes...NEVER EVER WOULD I HAVE NORMALLY ORDERED IT! But I got it and felt full before I finished it! I still had many calories left and was so happy! You keep it going girl!
  • tauruseth
    tauruseth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure that you should count that as a "small" success. It sounds like a fairly big one to me. Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!