Need a good Execise DVD

Options
Does anyone know of an exercise DVD that doesn't require much floor space? I have enough room for about two yoga mats side by side (touching). I have a treadmill already out too... if there is a DVD that I could use with that.

Replies

• hchandler0823
    hchandler0823 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's '30 Day Shred' doesn't require much at all and it'll kick your butt!
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for beginner or p90x.
  • annwarner
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred is one of the best out there.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    go on youtube and look at them. You can find a lot for free on there
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I really REALLY like 30 Day Shred, and it only requires enough room for you to do jumping jacks and the space for one yoga mat, you'll also need hand weights.

I also highly recommend using netflix (if you have it) to try out workout DVD's before you buy them!
  • mcboyd1983
    Options
    Denise Austin "Hit The Spot" Pilates! One serious workout that without a doubt shows results. She is a bit crazy but she gets the job done :)
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 doesnt need a whole lot of room. Jillian Michaels too
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    If you have Fios or cable television sometimes they have exercise channels where you can view workout series for free. Jillian Milchel's has some on Fios that doesn't require a lot of space. I agree with previous posts too, 30 Day Shred is good.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I just did the Turbo Jam DVD in a hotel room, between to Queen size beds.....!
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    I use the Biggest Loser Cardio Max with Bob and it's awesome! Not a lot of space required and it'll really work you. :)
  • Marshall5686
    Marshall5686 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    NetFlix - Check out Netflix if you have a membership - I get a lot of value from their 1-dvd w online plan ~ $10 a month
    Library - I was surprised to find P90x and many other videos here in SLC thru the county library system
    YouTube - a lot of the workout routines can be pieced together into something that works for you and your space.
  • coahdan
    coahdan Posts: 19
    Options
    I do the P90X Kenpo X, Yoga X, and Plyo X in a very small space behind my couch while my kids watch TV. The space is maybe 1.5 yoga mats wide and about 7 feet long.

Being a 15 year veteran of the fitness industry I believe that P90X is one of the best programs available for in-home workouts...