creamer

Options
i have my coffee with coffeemate lite creamer no sugar no sweetener , should i go black coffee will it help? is creamer bad? suggestions pls ..

Replies

• nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    No it is not bad if you only use a little. Most creamer is only about 35 calories.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I used creamer throughout my weight loss (it was one of the things I couldn't give up). Just make sure you log what you use. Good luck!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It's stictly a personal choice. Just be sure to log it.
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    It's not very significant calorically, but if you are concerned you might try using a little less creamer and supplementing skim milk. That's what I do. I went from using several of those little mini flavored creamers down to one and added skim milk. I like the flavored ones and the one was enough to get the flavor and richness and the skim milk made it light enough to satisfy me.
  • djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    I thought creamer was bad even the regular creamer it's actually not bad 2tbsps = 20 calories I think your okay sticking with it.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like anything with chemicals! I heard it messes with your hormones which can mess with your weight loss!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like anything with chemicals! I heard it messes with your hormones which can mess with your weight loss!

I agree...I use half & half to avoid the chemicals