Motivation

Options
Hi, my fitpals, i'm new at this, don't want to get up off the couch, helpppppppp
willing but need a little boost, very excited

butterfly492

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Start small
    -stetch - reach up, then touch your toes
    -walk around the outside of the house
    -do ten sit ups and ten bicep curls. If you don't have weights at home, use cans or jars from the cupboard and f

It sounds ridiculous, but start here and add something in every day (for the strength training, do ten squats tomorrow - you should never get in the habit of resistance training with the same muscles every day). Eventually, you will have a 30 minute workout!
  • gwilsonsd
    Options
    If it's nice out go walk around the block. You'll see ... it's better than the couch.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome come on get up u can take a walk for at least 30 mins and will make u feel better 4 it:smile:
  • tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    You are not only with help , but if you eat right and work out you fell better about your self and you will look better. I would like to help you?
  • applebottomjeans11
    applebottomjeans11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OMG You can totally do this!! Counting has been so good for us because you can still eat what you want within reason!! This community is so supportive I have never been more motivated to hit my goals because everyone is watching me and cheering me on. We will do the same for you. Welcome and I sent you a friend request to. YOU GOT THIS!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao-tzu
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    I know when I do get an move around I feel so much better.Start slow.Maybe a walk if weather is good.Some stretcthing ex.
    One day at a time,1 step at a time you CAN DO IT!!!!
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    I agree!!!! GET UP AND MOVE!!!!! There you did it and I bet you feel great! LOL