HELP...!!

Options
Hey,

I love reading success stories. Reading them helps me realize that I can do this. Im not alone. It helps me realize that when I pass up a mcdonald or some ohter fast food place and I struggle to stop im not the only one. There are so many people on MPF with great and wonderful success stories. I am wondering can you guys share your tips and how exactly you changed your life in such a big way. I would love to know and receieve some help in the process.

I'll start first...

I havent lost much weight at all but what I do now to kind of help is I try to burn off the cals that I eat. I workout more and I work to all of my classes. I also plan my meals ahead of time.

Replies

• muncharoo
    muncharoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also new. I have found that if I plan out my meals ahead of time it helps alot. and sometimes eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch or have the same thing for lunch 2-3 days in a row. So keeping things simple works well for me. good luck to all of us. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!