Anyone needing to lose 40lbs! Join me!

Options
2»

Replies

• pip_roberts91
    pip_roberts91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We can do this everyone! Its good to know there are others with the same amount to loose, it'll make it easier to see what results everyone can get! and we could share useful tips on here aswell :) im wanting to check my weight every tuesday so if we all weigh ourselves on a tuesday and post how much weve lost on a status update it would really motivate each other! Im planning to put up a before picture and then when ive lost around 40lbs ill put up an after photo :) i feel really motivated being on this website. Feel free to add me and we can all do it together! :D
  • bebababy
    bebababy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i want to be 150lbs i am 204lbs now! add me as friend.
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I seen another group of people post a table with name, starting weight, and weekly weigh ins....you could see how everyone else was doing! It was great....We should set one of those up!
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I seen another group of people post a table with name, starting weight, and weekly weigh ins....you could see how everyone else was doing! It was great....We should set one of those up!

I second that!
  • pip_roberts91
    pip_roberts91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How do we do this table then? sounds good!
  • kaylamalone
    Options
    i'm at 174 and i think i want to get down to about 130. i need some support! (:
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck on 187lbs for a while,and I have similar goals of getting to 150,so I'd love to join you! :)
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    How do we do this table then? sounds good!

I would do it in Excel....

User Name Starting Weight Wk 1 Wk 2 ETC....

I can set it up if we could get starting weights and usernames....not sure if I have the time to maintain the thing tho! I could try!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    That would be cool to do a table! Hope everyone has a good friday. I've got a hiking plan this weekend! Lets burn some calories!!!!
  • jen_marie81
    jen_marie81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am kind of in goal range... I started at 182 pounds and would like to get down to 140 or 145 pounds. I have already lost 8 pounds in a couple of weeks and I am looking for others to motivate and keep me motivated! :smile: Any and all can add me if you'd like!! And good luck to all!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I started at 199lbs and am trying to get to around 150lbs. Currently at 178lbs.
  • tlcAK
    Options
    I am kind of in goal range... I started at 182 pounds and would like to get down to 140 or 145 pounds. I have already lost 8 pounds in a couple of weeks and I am looking for others to motivate and keep me motivated! :smile: Any and all can add me if you'd like!! And good luck to all!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

Good goals. I think I'm going to make some mini goals too! I know we all can do it and congrats on the 8lbs already lost! You're well on your way
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I would like all the support I can get. Recently started MFP a couple of weeks agao...Started at 222lbs and would like to get to the 160`s by Xmas....
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Count me in...I would like all the support I can get. Recently started MFP a couple of weeks agao...Started at 222lbs and would like to get to the 160`s by Xmas....

That's a good goal I think! Welcom! How are you liking MFP?
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I've been lacking in the exercise department. Been really tired lately. Don't know why my little one is letting me sleep. Maybe my body is trying to catch up on all those sleepless nites. Anywho Just thought I'd say hi and see if anyone has better progress than I.
  • Ariana9906
    Options
    I just recently started using the site regularly and this is my first time posting! I would really like to get down to my college weight, 130-140. I'm currently at 216 and would appreciate any help/advice/motivation! I don't know if this is too late to join (still figuring out the message boards), but I'd love to join this group! Thanks!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    We should have a weight in day or a progress day! Anyone in? I haven't lost any yet but I've been doing so much better at getting some sort of cardio in everyday so I'm excited. Hopefully the weight will start coming off.