Options
    eggplants!
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt!!!
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    Greek Yogurt. I hated it until a lot of my MFP friends told me HOW to eat it. Now, I eat it daily and am addicted! I eat the plain, non-fat greek yogurt with thawed frozen berries, a little honey and splenda, and fiber one buds. My own little yogurt parfait. It is my favorite food right now.
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    greek yogurt, skinny cow ice cream and raw almonds! Plus, kashi cookies and fiber one bars:) I have a sweet tooth and have found a way to satify it w/o killing my "diet"!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Hummus!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    avacados/guacamole and brussel sprouts. I'm also liking sauteed onions (still don't like them raw).
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    hummus and brussels sprouts but not frozen they have to be fresh!
  • aml17
    aml17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    When I was little I convinced my mom bananas made my mouth/throat itch whenever I ate them (claiming I was allergic to them) because I didn't like them. I tried one the other day and I'm obsessed with them now.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Cauliflower! It turns out that it is delicious, and you can use it to make so many different things!
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    cabbage! i used to think it was so icky but now i'm finding out how easy it is to cook and how versatile it is!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    brussel sprouts. You always hear that kids hate them, so I thought they must be horrible. I tried them while on a cruise and they were marvelous. Same with turnips.
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    almonds!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bell peppers have been the main thing. I would touch those for years. Other things have been cabbage, hummus, eggplant, cucumber.
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Avocado & bell peppers!
  • mwilson57
    mwilson57 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Rutabagas! They are great roasted with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Also, I've started eating onions raw, before I could only eat them cooked. And mushrooms, they have to be cooked though.
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    I definitely second the humous! Also, cous cous. I always preferred pasta thinking cous cous would fill me up as much and was bland. But its so versatile and I hardly need any of it to fill me up! Plus it goes amazingly with chopped tomatoes and red pepper humous!

Oh I LOVE cous cous! My Mom has a trick to making it...instead of boiling it in water, boil it in chicken broth, it gives it much more flavor! We normally add black olives, broccoli, and chicken, and sometimes baby carrots. SOOOO yummy! :D