Shakeology thoughts??

Options
I just tried Shakeology for the first time today...and I must say...it was GOOD! It totally got rid of my sweet craving, filled me up and I feel energized! Who else has taken this product?? Did you like it? or did you hate it? What did it do for you???

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I tried it for free from my coach and I really wanted to like it... but I hated it. I found that it tasted like chocolate cake mix... and I don't like the smell of chocolate cake mix... so it was not good.

I use BSN Syntha 6 for extra protien and a meal replacement.
  • kimberly_ann
    Options
    I really like the chocolate one. I'm not too fond of the green one, but my hubby likes it. It is really filling and it tasts great!
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking Shakeology since June 2010. I use it for breakfast because otherwise I wouldn't have anything. It's the reason I became a Beachbody Coach. I have noticed a reduction in my cholesterol, blood pressure and increase in my energy and moods. I am not a fan of chocolate so it really took some getting used to but I found that adding peppermint extract, fruit or peanut butter and mixing it in the blender really helped me tolerate it. I like the Greenberry but my husband and son (with whom I share my supply) prefers the chocolate. I am doing the 3 Day Cleanse this week (on day 2). I try to do this every couple months to kick start a new program or break a plateau. Everyone will have their opinions on this but ingredient for ingredient, I think Shakeology is the best out there.