Strength Class - Exercise Tracking

Options
Hi All,

I'm a new member as of today and I was trying to add in my strength class that I had today but I noticed that there was no calorie burned noted, my heart rate monitor says I burned 350 (it was a hard 45 minutes today). Any suggestions on how to get the calories in the exercise tracker?

thanks so much!

Replies

• lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    go into cardio vascular and find strength training and enter in how many minutes and you can put in how many calories you burned.
  • Lacy1981
    Lacy1981 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have been training with a trainer, and that frustrated me too when I wanted to enter my exercise. If you look up strength training under cardio, there is a choice, but I'm nearly certain that it does not calculate it accurately. It told me that for 30 minutes, I burned about 100 calories. I would guess that your monitor is much more accurate. Can we enter things manually?
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    Yeah, you enter it manually (HRM are great for calculating strength burns, ime), under cardio though.
  • happychix
    happychix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just knew there had to be a way to get those calories in there, our class instructor kicked our butts today and I want to track those calories.