If you could meet 1 MFP person who & why?

Options
eeeekie
eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
HEY MFP PEEP!

I have a question for all of you....

If you could meet (in real life..face to face) any MFP member who would it be and why?

All of my MFP friends are great and inspiring to me in each of your own ways but because I identify with this person so much on so many levels and I look to her journey for strength and motivation I'm going to have to pick...Whitney (WhitneyW78). Her journey on this crazy roller coaster of a ride is one of complete determination and it's awe inspiring. I know the things that I have to look forward to on my journey she will have been there/done that and encourage me to hit more wonderful markers along this awesome, crazy ride. I hope that one day our paths cross so I can tell her thank you.

Replies

• misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Me and Utes09 have become great friends and text each other daily... Definitely hope to meet her some day :)
  • debbieemmett
    Options
    i would love to meet all my friends on mfp..they are all encouraging and an inspiration...:smile:
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I'm now Facebook friends with some of my MFP friends. You get so close on here, going through daily struggles together that you just feel close to them!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Rain...because he's sexy and and I want to see those tattoos in person :tongue:

oh, and cuz I'd like to go hiking and biking with him too...yeah, that's it...:wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    ooooohhh! i have been LUCKY enough to meet several of my MFP friends from all over the country - NJ, NH, NC, TX, to name a few states!!! i love them and they are so important to me :heart:
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I think it'd be celo. That's right! CELO! Cause celo is a real person and an honest friend! (here's my addition to this mornings pity party!! ha ha!)
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I wanna meet Kimberly because she is AWESOME and INSPIRING!!!!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    There is no way I could only pick one person to meet! I so love my friends here~ I think it would just have to be just one big celebration~ :bigsmile:
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Mine would be my Louisiana Cajun Zumba Queen friend...StephanieLynn76!

She rocks!!!!!
  • Nyirishlass
    Options
    Though most of my MFPers are great I would have to WinKitty...she never stops making you feel good about who you are and always encouraging you to do your best....She rocks and I think she's the best!!!! Rock on and keep making the noise WinKitty!!!!!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes... one big celebration party for me too! There have been so many pals on my friends list who have been encouraging and fun and inspirational ALL at the same time. One of these days we all need to have a get together... preferrably in a warm climate in CA... :P
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I would like to get all my mfp friends together cuz that would be one crazy party!! (and of course I would bring my William Shatner doll)
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of the big shin-dig! that would be awesome!!!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    :laugh: I would like to get all my mfp friends together cuz that would be one crazy party!! (and of course I would bring my William Shatner doll)

Love the William Shattner doll!! HOLLA!!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Sorry, I have to pick two...my bestie Fesse because she is awesome and I love her dearly and Keeponcrushinit because I just think he would be a flippin' hoot to hang with.
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    William Shatner doll??? ha ha! That's just way too kinky for me!! LMAO!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Sorry, I have to pick two...my bestie Fesse because she is awesome and I love her dearly and Keeponcrushinit because I just think he would be a flippin' hoot to hang with.

Oh crap! Forgot someone....LeeKetty....so he can take me golfing and I can burn all those flippin calories like he does.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity *kitten*. Everyone should just all agree to meet me, then it works out for everyone else to meet each other. See how nice I am? Using myself for the common good of all of MFP to enjoy. A paragon of humanitarianism, I am.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I am kind of sad that no one has said me :tongue:
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity *kitten*. Everyone should just all agree to meet me, then it works out for everyone else to meet each other. See how nice I am? Using myself for the common good of all of MFP to enjoy. A paragon of humanitarianism, I am.

Good thinkin' Phil! I like how you are lookin' out for not only your MFPeeps but EVERYONE on MFP. *gives Phil a two thumbs up*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!